• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Powerifting gyms and coaches in Sydney

Shire Speed and Strength in Caringbah, I've been there a few times, but it's too far for it to be my gym.

Also North Sydney PCYC, I've never been there, but I hear they are a powerlifting club.

Kings Cross Fitness First!

I train there, though i must say a few things -
Always use the squat rack in the far corner down the back
Always have ear phones in as a 'i don't want to talk' sign
Always avoid eye contact with fellow guy trainers
Always try get changed at home

Lol, but other than that its ok in the weekends or later at night. I do my 200k squats there - got hit up for a while where dudes would come up to me in there spandex and gloves saying 'i'd ruin my knees' but now they just no me as the dude with big legs who lifts big weights.