• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bought a New Gadget, Gizmo and Want to Show it Off!

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
You know how it goes when you get that new super cool gadget and gizmo and you want to show it off to others.

Well this is the place for it , post your pictures of your new super cool gadget and gizmo

Please keep discussion to a minimum that is not on topic.

Cool cool, I'll kick this off.

Logitech Squeezebox Touch.

Allows me to stream all my high quality lossless audio to this device which has a fairly decent inbuilt DAC (Digital to Analogue Converter) which handles most lossless formats and outputs a signal which is fed into my Sound System.

Also connects to the net, which allows thousands of internet radio stations.

Also has apps, which allow the use of online jukeboxes such as Napster, Rhapsody, Last.fm and others. Its a pain to try trick the system into letting you use these services as they are still only for exclusive use in selected countries.

The music industry really knows how to make life difficult for the end consumer and then wonder why people just download the stuff for free.

Anyways, this little device is absolutely incredible, I love it.

15715.png

wd-elements.jpg

I bought one of these doobywackys couple of months back. You hook your tv cables into one end and your usb cable thingy into the other end and you watch all your movie, music, photo files from computer on the TV.

Apologies if I got too technical there.

I don't use it all that often tbh, for some reason I still end up watching most of my vids on the computer monitor....I'm strange like that.

This product actually gave me the shits severely in the first few weeks. It would randomly cut out when you were watching a vid, and then couldn't get back to the vid no matter what I tried. My wife and kid use it most often now, and they report that it's working flawlessly now. So never worked what was going wrong before.

It's a Western Digital product that I got from Dick Smith for $50.

just got myself a samsun galaxy tab for $299 from jb hifi , not a bad little gadget , must say that i am having fun with it , tomorrow going to put it to the test and give it a good run

Oh nice, I saw that advertised, down from something like $799 right. I think i'll get myself a tablet, but i'm waiting for the Asus Transformer to hit Aus stores, kinda want/need a netbook and it does that too.

Oh nice, I saw that advertised, down from something like $799 right. I think i'll get myself a tablet, but i'm waiting for the Asus Transformer to hit Aus stores, kinda want/need a netbook and it does that too.

yep massive price reduction , need to compete with the ipad2 i suppose

been having a blast with it

brought myself an xbox360 the other day , only 5years behind in the latest gaming systems but better late then never

Can't show it off as I don't have a photo with me but the Motorola Xoom tablet is fantastic! Awesome device & picked it up for only $300 (1/2 price sale) @ Harvey norman

Got the original iPad, love it, bought it not long after they came out. Not happy iPad 2 came out, as I want that now, but can't justify the upgrade.

I did get the iPhone 4s on the Telstra 3g network the day it came out and love it.

Has anyone got a samsung galaxy tab? Keen to hear if they are any good as I am a bit over apple (iphone 4 owner) and these seem very well priced

In the last month I've caught up with the rest of the world and now own an iPhone and as of 2 days ago an iPad.

So good!

Has anyone got a samsung galaxy tab? Keen to hear if they are any good as I am a bit over apple (iphone 4 owner) and these seem very well priced

i've got the 7inch version , you wouldn't notice the difference between an ipad and the galaxy tab , i love my galaxy tab and am loving the android operatating system

ipads are just over priced and over hyped

And converting inventions into useable and marketable products that other will then attempt to copy:)

I bought an Acer Iconia Tab A500 16gb 10 inch tablet. Its just like an ipad except it runs on android, is cheaper and I dont have to give my money to the evil apple corporation. Brilliant for reading e-books, magazines and watching movies on the plane. About 10hr battery life pretty handy. Love them angry birds too.

acer_iconia_tab_a500_871594_g5.jpg