• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Why dont women get in touch with guys if they like them?

kindred

Im talking to a few women at them moment and none of them ever contact me I always have to contact them! It really pisses me off as they say they like me and want to continue chatting going out etc yet they make zero effort. Do you think this is just a sign of the times we live in that every one is just so fucking lazy and uncaring?

it's got nothing to do with sign of the times, or that every one is just so fucking lazy and uncaring?

it has to do with mentality , if a chick shows signs of going after a bloke the mentality is that she is either a slut or desperate

while we do live in a different era with womens rights and women going after what they want etc , but when it comes to relationships the bloke still has to do all the work

Because it goes against their feminine wiring, despite generations of feminist brainwashing. It's not as simple as "society says she'd be a slut". Observe female mammals in the wild. They'd never approach the males they like, but give hints to them instead, then counter-intuitively run away, making the males chase them down until they let the males catch them. No slut shaming in their world.

Having said that, if you truly possess something they crave, they will go after you like the most bloodthirsty predator!

I literally just forgot the word for it but they're making you jump through hoops for them basically. It's a way of gauging your interest and making you be the one that does everything.

They test your interest basically. It's cruel and stupid but that's the way it is. If your lucky enough to not have to worry about girls. Just say fuck it and talk to them occasionally go dont always make the effort. Act as if there are other women, there is a fine line though. Don't be the one to validate them constantly. It's just pointless when they move on to someone who shows higher social status than them when they put her down.

Kindred I expect that soon you'll get a girl back at your place one night, you'll excuse yourself for a few minutes, sneak off to your computer and start a thread "Should I ejaculate on her tits or ass?"

Kindred I expect that soon you'll get a girl back at your place one night, you'll excuse yourself for a few minutes, sneak off to your computer and start a thread "Should I ejaculate on her tits or ass?"

Inside is always better than outside :p

Why no facial????

or also should i take pics for all the boys on AUSBB to fap fap fap over .. well me anywayz

Don't worry, by the time they hit and 30 they start to realise maybe they were wrong, and by the time they hit 40 they're banging down your door trying to get in LOOOL