• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How to ask a woman for sex but not ready for a relationship

kindred

Ive been seeing this chick i want to screw. Problem is i dont want a relationship with her (at this point). How should I tell her without hurting her feelings? Not many people are as free with thier love as I am and dont want to piss her off. Should I just say it? Just hey I dont want a meaningful relationship with you but we are both adults and I'm easy/a man how about a sexual relationship for awhile to see what happens?

Honesty is the best Policy.. sounds like you're a typical male.. what is she after? Have you asked her?

Mate, you'll eventually learn this is (the majority of the time) a no win situation, unless you have a bit of arsehole in you. It goes a little something like this 85% of the time:

Honest way #1

Man: Hey, I'm not really looking for a relationship. I genuinely like you though. Can we keep things casual.

Woman: No, looking for a little more substance in my life. I'm after commitment.

Honest way #2 (occurs majority of time, be weary of it)

Man: Hey, I'm not really looking for a relationship. I genuinely like you though. Can we keep things casual.

Woman: Hey, sure. I'm not after anything serious at all either.

Man: Great.

....6 weeks later.

Woman: So, where is this headed? What are we exactly?

Man: .........:eek: Wtf? I thought it was casual, woman?

Woman: It is, but what are we?

Man's options at this point: Get the fuck out, quickly. Or continue.

....2 years later.

Woman: So, Amanda got engaged last week. So what about us? Am I ever going to get married?

Man: :confused:

.....4 years later.

Woman: So, Amanda just had her first kid. She's so cute. I'm thinking we should start trying too. You know, just so they can have play dates.

Man: :(

The end.

Well, Minchia is right, but you still want to at least get the sex first before the drama happens. Never have that talk before sex, it complicates things and may kill the chance of hitting that. How you treat her (and how she treats you) after sex will determine whether it's a meaningful one-night relationship, a short fling, a FB situation or a happily ever after relationship until you get married, not have sex anymore then divorce.

And by the time she catches feelings & starts to have those crazy talks that Minchia mentioned, get the hell out. In fact, get out after say 3 months. That's typically how long it does and should last.

I guess she should know id be into a sexual relationship with no strings I am a man. So I guess shes not into it. :`(

Just have a a crack mate and go with the flow, enjoy it while it lasts and if shit starts to get a bit scary, get the hell out. Some sex you miss out on now is one you will never catch up on and it will haunt you.

Get rich = bitches. Look at Hugh Hefner he's banging blonde twins Ffs and he can barely walk. Do u think he has to "ask" for sex and will he ever marry Any of them??

I used to own a $80k convertible. I used to park at lights and women would walk up to the car and give me their numbers then lick their lips. Every girl I sat in it asked if they could get it on in that 2 seater. The amount of blowjobs while driving was amazing.

I never knew how being successful and women related really was till I experienced it first hand..

WTF am I typing .. I'm fucking ranting on at 12:30am

trollfz.png

No raining on the parade, just looking up to you as a cautionary tale so that I never get married. :p Hope balls weren't among "other things". :p

She has got to be such a wonderful woman that you'd get rid of the goose laying golden eggs that was the convertible. :)

Funny thing dance was when I wad 19 in my
In my shitty bubble ford 1.3L laser hatch I saw a bald headed fat guy in a BMW convertible drop off a stunning tall legged blonde at a party locking lips. I was like fuck lifting lets get rich lol.

He might be driving a camry right now with 3 baby seats but at least he had his fun!!

Eh getting married was the best thing that happened to me it makes you a better person on the inside I reckon.

And yes I has one testicle left so we can make babies.

After that it's goneski!!! Lol