• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

earphones that dont fall out!

Mark M

So I sometimes like to listen to my music when working out but my earphones always fall out. Part of the problem is my ears holes must be weirdly shaped because unless i sit perfectly still they fall out. Anyway long story short anyone use ones that don't fall out? was looking at headphones or the ones that hook over your ears but they look kinda heavy.

Cheers
Mark

i have dat dere ones with the loops around them (pioneer0 and they fit good bruz would recommend

but they look kinda heavy.

You cant be serious.

Dude if they look heavy what you bench pressing, an iPod in each hand?

Try them out. If they are too heavy for you, dont listen to music and focus on building up your neck strength so you can one day support some ear phones.

Kmart have some Phillips headphones for about $20 that give really good sound and three different sizes to go in your ear, I like them and for $20 you can't go wrong

Do you prefer canal plugs, wrap around? price range?

I have the same problem, always one plug falls out, so I use these: Sennheiser - PMX80 SPORT II NECKBAND HPH | Hi Fi & Home Audio, Headphones : JB HI-FI they have been used very often, the only downside is that you can't bench with them as they sit behind your head and will pop out when you lay down, other than that, been very happy with them, good clean sound :)

or you can try here for variations of them :)
Media Players, MP3 Headphones, Ipod Earphones, Creative Zen
http://headphones.com.au/psingle?productID=493

I hate things in my ears when lifting heavy makes me feel clostraphobic...

Also max lifts imagine what is happening to youtr sinus's with the pressure and you are blocking 1 of the holes. I dont like the feeling.

You cant be serious.

Try them out. If they are too heavy for you, dont listen to music and focus on building up your neck strength so you can one day support some ear phones.

LOL... I use in ear ones they block out all noise and dont fall out.

You cant be serious.

i was talking about ones i have seen that have the ear pieces that sit against your ears (like on headphones but minus the headband) with the hooks for each ear. Didn't want to walk away after using them and have ears like tony abbot

get some skull candy - full metal jacket, headphones... They come as a pack with a few different size ear pieces, so if your ear is larger, then just put the bigger piece in... either them or the sennheizer, those are amazing, i have the HD555's, they are they best..

Do you prefer canal plugs, wrap around? price range?

I have the same problem, always one plug falls out, so I use these: Sennheiser - PMX80 SPORT II NECKBAND HPH | Hi Fi & Home Audio, Headphones : JB HI-FI they have been used very often, the only downside is that you can't bench with them as they sit behind your head and will pop out when you lay down, other than that, been very happy with them, good clean sound :)

I use those as well. Look for them on eBay, you'll get them much cheaper than at the stores. I paid less than $40 for mine brand new.