• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Get your genes tested

JDizzle

Anyone heard/tried this

MyGene |

For optimum training and performance results
Analyses 18 different genes associated with sport and exercise potential and performance.
Find out the exercise and sports that suit your genetic strengths.
Get faster, more targeted results from your workouts.
Sports

For optimum training and performance results:
MyGene tests and analysis 18 different genes that are associated with exercise performance.
The individual receives a report on their personal variations of the genes, and genetic pre-disposition towards performance in types of exercise and different sports.

Specifically, an individual receives a report regarding:
their genetic suitability towards endurance or power- based exercise and sport or a mixture of the two;
speed of muscle recovery; and
risk of specific sports injury.

The tested is based on strong published evidence in relation to all 18 genes.

$195 is abit steep so still deciding whether to give it a go but i am very interested in this sort of stuff

I call BS. $195 is a lot of money but quite cheap for that sort of genuine procedure. Lab testing is not cheap.

I can see lots of over achiever parents jumping on this band wagon for their 2 year olds. Gotta get them in early to be a star.

I can see lots of over achiever parents jumping on this band wagon for their 2 year olds. Gotta get them in early to be a star.

For sure even though the company said no under 18s allowed to be tested there are easy ways around that as said in the interview

Anyway, might leave it for now. I allready know im a fast twich muscle fibre dominant freak so 200 to comfirm the obvious is abit steep but all the same i'd love to see what my genes come up with on muscle recovery and other things