• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Help Developing a Training Porgram plus Diet {pics included of current size}

mwlucky

Hey guys im new here and hoping that you can all help me to develop,
Im currently:
20 y.o
182cm tall
81kg heavy

flat Bench: 60kg for 10 reps
as above for incline and decline
Free weight flat bench: 35 kg each arm
Dead lift: 140kg for 1 rep
Bicep Curl: 20kg for 8 reps
overhead tricep press: 40kg for 6 reps
single arm row: 50kg
Dead hang heaves: 18 with minimal swinging
And am looking to improve weight.

Little bit of background on myself:

Currently in the Australian Army , have been for 3.2 years now i joined at 62kg was a scrawny nerd lol. I put on a fair amount of weight over basic training. Im very active and reasonably fit.

What i hope to gain:
Im looking to gain atleast 10kg of lean muscle mass with good tone and a low bf %, and overall be happier with how i look and have a healthier diet

Current Supplements:
BSN True-Mass Protien
Organic Flaxseed Oil 1000mg
TestOrod
bsc Triandrobol
musashi muscle recovery bcaa's

Im willing to listen to all sound advise given to me and have bulk time to devote to the training.

I have access to a large well equipped gym, 50m pool, 16kg kettlebell

here are some pics of me currently:

Last edited by a moderator:
flat Bench: 60kg for 10 reps
as above for incline and decline
Free weight flat bench: 35 kg each arm
Dead lift: 140kg for 1 rep
Bicep Curl: 20kg for 8 reps
overhead tricep press: 40kg for 6 reps
single arm row: 50kg
Dead hang heaves: 18 with minimal swinging

You're not squatting???

Ooops :D
Squat press : 180 correct form

That doesn't sound like squatting considering you deadlift 140. Is that an actually squat or using a machine. If it is a machine then you need to squat, if it is a barbell below parallel squat then just ignore above point.

That doesn't sound like squatting considering you deadlift 140. Is that an actually squat or using a machine. If it is a machine then you need to squat, if it is a barbell below parallel squat then just ignore above point.

yes its a squat with bar lol, on machine i can do one rep of 320.

So can anyone give me a hand or what?

More cant hurt :D

You do know natural test boosters only raise test to natural peaks and your prob at your peak now anyway...so its a waste of money....

Looks like you need some steak and potatos not test boosters..

Something is not right with that squat/deadlift ratio. I'm betting your depth is pretty shallow.

It seems to me too that the ratio of deadlift/squat is incorrect and also looking at your stature comparing with the claimed squat weight (please note i am not having a dig at you).

I can post a video if you like ?
not going to post on here if i couldnt do it lol? im on here to get better not cheat myself ?

The ratio may seem out due to the fact that i have broken my forearm before i cant grip more than that.

Last edited:
Please post up big fella, not for proof, just for inspiration as that would be a great squat, 4 plates at your weight

Ooops :D
Squat press : 180 correct form

I've never doubted anyone's claim on this forum and I'm not about to change. However after 30 years in this "business", I'd have to say that I have not seen a single person perform a 180kg squat press! You are about to change all of that and I look forward to seeing your lift.

You see, I'm familiar with the squat and also with the press, be it a leg press or a shoulder press, but not much familiar with a squat press though I am now that you've mentioned it.

Here's a squat/press:

[YOUTUBE]EEWY1UJ1AtY&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

And here's a squat press:

[YOUTUBE]QcR7E5cQB_w&feature=fvw[/YOUTUBE]

PS: Admin or Shrek, it would be great if we could do something about the size of the photos in the OP since they are slowing things right down and as you can see, stuffing things up when loading (at least for me) Thank you.

Fadi.

Last edited:
I thought for sure you would say something about the flaxseed oil Fadi?

Allot of supplements mate what's your daily diet like?

I think he means leg press too.... Not squat

PS: Admin or Shrek, it would be great if we could do something about the size of the photos in the OP since they are slowing things right down and as you can see, stuffing things up when loading (at least for me) Thank you.

Fadi.
They need to be removed, resized and then re-attached..I don't have the patience..
However i will remove them and the OP can re-attach.