• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

1.M.R

Rugby88

I have Ep1c Calendar kunce
Ok i'll go 1st - Tried a new pre-workout called 1.M.R yesterday.....

1.M.R:

*Effects: Pump, endurance, recovery, strength - Trained back - to be honest I had prob one of the best workouts I have in awhile - but saying that its the 1st workout where I have felt 100% in about 3-4 weeks - so was it the supplement or was it my own mental focus?? - maybe abit of both.

I always train heavy low reps - 3-6 reps - so normally I don't get much of a pump - but after finishing my bent over rows (1st exercise) my back was pumped - alot more than normal....it was like I had done about 5 sets of like 10-15 - but really I had done about 5x5.

Strength - again hard to say because I did feel 100% yesterday - but I did feel stronger and weights were up a tiny bit.

*Side-effects: shakes, poor sleep, cramps, whatever
- This is where it gets shit - I had 2 serves of this stuff and even though I think that was about right for my workout - afterwards I crashed like a mad man - i.e could hardly keep my eyes open, felt like shitting all the time and just a general feeling of being "spaced out" - this lasted for prob 2-3 hours - I was kinda pissed off coz I did have such a good workout - but saying that maybe thats part of the reason I crashed because I did push myself more so yesterday than I have in awhile.

* Taste
- With pre-workouts I don't normally put much water in my shaker - so was a strongish flavour - nothing bad, but not the best.

*Mixability
- this is something I did noticed it mixed pretty much right away - no lumbs or left over shit at the bottom.

* Price
- I think it sells for about $79.95 (see below)

* Source - i.e. who you bought it from
- I just got 2 serves/samples off a mate who owns a supplement store.

* Size gains
- Can not say..but to be honest like most/all pre-workouts its zero - its just the energy for your workout.

* Strength gains
- Again can't say but I have a feeling that you would get some strength gains from this product but we are talking like 3-4% lol

Overall if it wasn't for the crazy crash I would say it was one of the better pre-workout products I have used.

Will I try it again - I will get acouple more samples and try again to see if I have the same crash from it...if not I may end up buying a tub.

thinking of getting this.

How bad was the crash?

Did you sleep well that night or what? I don't want to be in bed for hours lol

Ok i'll go 1st - Tried a new pre-workout called 1.M.R yesterday.....

1.M.R:

*Effects: Pump, endurance, recovery, strength - Trained back - to be honest I had prob one of the best workouts I have in awhile - but saying that its the 1st workout where I have felt 100% in about 3-4 weeks - so was it the supplement or was it my own mental focus?? - maybe abit of both.

I always train heavy low reps - 3-6 reps - so normally I don't get much of a pump - but after finishing my bent over rows (1st exercise) my back was pumped - alot more than normal....it was like I had done about 5 sets of like 10-15 - but really I had done about 5x5.

Strength - again hard to say because I did feel 100% yesterday - but I did feel stronger and weights were up a tiny bit.

*Side-effects: shakes, poor sleep, cramps, whatever
- This is where it gets shit - I had 2 serves of this stuff and even though I think that was about right for my workout - afterwards I crashed like a mad man - i.e could hardly keep my eyes open, felt like shitting all the time and just a general feeling of being "spaced out" - this lasted for prob 2-3 hours - I was kinda pissed off coz I did have such a good workout - but saying that maybe thats part of the reason I crashed because I did push myself more so yesterday than I have in awhile.

* Taste
- With pre-workouts I don't normally put much water in my shaker - so was a strongish flavour - nothing bad, but not the best.

*Mixability
- this is something I did noticed it mixed pretty much right away - no lumbs or left over shit at the bottom.

* Price
- I think it sells for about $79.95 (see below)

* Source - i.e. who you bought it from
- I just got 2 serves/samples off a mate who owns a supplement store.

* Size gains
- Can not say..but to be honest like most/all pre-workouts its zero - its just the energy for your workout.

* Strength gains
- Again can't say but I have a feeling that you would get some strength gains from this product but we are talking like 3-4% lol

Overall if it wasn't for the crazy crash I would say it was one of the better pre-workout products I have used.

Will I try it again - I will get acouple more samples and try again to see if I have the same crash from it...if not I may end up buying a tub.

quoted to get you in here otherwise you would never see my reply lol

thinking of getting this.

How bad was the crash?

Did you sleep well that night or what? I don't want to be in bed for hours lol

Hey bro - sorry for late reply!!!!! - didnt see this even with a quote :confused:

Crash was terrible from what I can remember....though I would try again and see if it was as bad...thinking of trying this for my sat workout and see how I go.

Not much crash on jack3d at all for me.

I was a bit skepitical of pre workout thinking it didn't do anything but man i get some energy hah.

I use this product and i have awesome workouts from the energy boost, The effects tho i feel like shit for nearlly the rest of the day *tired and no enthusiasm* and cant get a erection till hours and hours later

I was using this stuff about a month ago.. I'll vouch for the massive pumps as well as the extreme crash.. not sure about the erection part though :p

The first time I tried it I used the recommended dosage (1 scoop), and it still had my heart pumping well after my work out had finished, which I knew couldn't be too good for me. So after that I tried it with about 1/3 to 1/2 of a scoop and had no complications after that.

To purchase Jack3d these days only costs about $30.00 per tub and that's for 45 serves includes aminos aswell, if you were to calculate 4 cups of coffee per shot

Which would be cheaper per serve ?:rolleyes:

Furthermore which would be more beneficial !!!

To purchase Jack3d these days only costs about $30.00 per tub and that's for 45 serves includes aminos aswell, if you were to calculate 4 cups of coffee per shot

Which would be cheaper per serve ?:rolleyes:

Furthermore which would be more beneficial !!!

Before I used 1MR, I tried out a tub of jack3d.. Jack3d did jackshit for me tbh.