• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Wrist flexor pain...

Christian

Active Member, June10MOTM
Hi Dave.. LOL

Having wrist flexor pain lately on lifitng... Mainly bench/deads and bb curls... No pain anywhere else.

I have warmed up and i dont know whats going on.

I noticed it alot doing really heavy deads last week.

Any ideas?

i used to get pain in my wrist from bench n bicep work. I bought myself some wrist wraps and the injury healed itself over time and the extra support from my wraps has stopped it from reoccurring. *touch wood*
maybe give some wraps a shot!

Where is the pain elbow end or wrist end? Do you have it any other time? Move you wrist around in all directions and see if you get pain. Try a few wrist curls and see how it feels.

Then report back.

its half way feels like the bone when i press it it is tender... strange will do wrist curls and see.

There are muscles that originate from around there. Try supinating and pronating your wrist without weight and then with weight.