• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Strange pain

Tall_Tim

Lately Ive had a strange pain in both my chest and back. As I put a bar down (ie deadlift) I get a pain just right of my spine in line with my shoulder blades. As I do a dip (full dip not bench dip) I can feel it, but I get a similar but stronger feeling in my chest. If I were to put a rod through it it would come out the same place as the pain in my back.
Thing is its does not only hurt during lifting, but just rolling over in bed or tilting my head in a different direction can cause it to start.

One of the guys at training thinks I got it from competing a few months back (In kyokushin we dont wear gloves or padding and hard body shots come a plenty) and Ive only aggravated it but I've not heard of anyone having this problem before.

At first I was thinking it might be a muscular imbalance but it does not explain why I have pain in two places in proximity to each other.

Any ideas before I have to fork out more money on physios?