• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Daniel.308

Okay guys...

Well this is my story...

I got CoD about 1.5weeks ago though the online servers weren't up until Friday night...

I am a MASSIVE CoD fan... At one stage I would of been playing 14hrs a day at least 5 days a week...

Anyways back on topic...

This game is that damn great on Friday night I played 6 hrs and on Saturday I played about 12hrs...

This is my issue, it is now effecting my gym lifestyle as I feel like absolute SHIT...

Do any of you guys love games that much that it effects your lifestyle?

And what do you do?

Cheers :)

gday fellow fps fan :D

you a beta tester or something? ive pre-ordered mine from d2d for $45 using the 'bigdiscount' coupon.

and no i don't love games that much that it affects my lifestyle lol...

I Love Cod....you lucky bum! I play on xbox though, I'm a spaz when it comes to fps on comps.

i got cod:mw2 about 4 weeks ago. and from this and seeing my girlfriend i have neglected uni and gym.

so yes, my lifestyle does change a little bit.

I smash cod mw2 on xbox. My girlfriend has many times threatened to "chuck that fucking thing out the window" lol.

Cant wait for the next one.

I'm a spaz when it comes to fps on comps.

i cringe at the thought of playing FPS games on consoles... why wouldn't you play it on your PC if you could support it?

for those playing on PC, add me on steam: alvin38 :cool:

won't be playing much for the next 2 weeks as ive got exams but after that it's game on! :D

Will check out this and Modern Warfare to see which i like more. I am pretty darn picky with FPS, they have to move life like for me to stay interested.

I smash cod mw2 on xbox. My girlfriend has many times threatened to "chuck that fucking thing out the window" lol.

Cant wait for the next one.
Don't get your hopes up, this game isn't being developed by Infinity Ward like Modern Warfare 1 & 2, it's being made by the suckey bunch of failures over at Treyarch, they're the douches who ruined COD: World At War, Prepare for disappointment, it's bound to happen.

ive spent the day watching trailers, previews and analysis.
experts say its great, however, at the end of the day its up to us to decide.

i play every game with an open mind and unbiased opinion to start. sticky if you start playing BO thinking it's shit, it will be.

WAW was if not the crappiest game Ive played.

Ill buy the new one, it just better not disappoint!

Don't get your hopes up, this game isn't being developed by Infinity Ward like Modern Warfare 1 & 2, it's being made by the suckey bunch of failures over at Treyarch, they're the douches who ruined COD: World At War, Prepare for disappointment, it's bound to happen.

Oh crap I didn't know that. Hopefully it will be good though!

I'm away on business so I have my girlfriend buying it for me fir when I get home. Can't wait!

Will be playing on PS3 btw.

The reason I play so much is because I lost all my skill from not playing for a year...

I download all my games lol so Ye I get games about 2 weeks early...

Getting mine tomorrow morning, man I can't wait! CoD nights are the best, get a bunch of mates together with a massive set up, so fun :].

im going to buy it today.
probably not the best option seeming i have an exam today, tmoro and thursday. butt after them im going to be the biggest nerd hahahaha

big jim add me.
psn: theodawg92

its supposed to be extremely-balanced. so snipers will be quite useless. and i was just improving on quick scoping as well. ahhhh

its supposed to be extremely-balanced. so snipers will be quite useless. and i was just improving on quick scoping as well. ahhhh

hehe, on the nights i was feeling it, i could outsnipe most people just by quickscoping. it's the only way to snipe if you're pro :D