• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Dealing with getting old

just look at your avatar ceffo, that should cheer you up ;)

everyone seems to get this at any age, even tho i would be young by most peoples standards, i still feel i am getting old and haven't achieved what i wanted to achieve by this point in my life.

i will leave you with a quote about how to stay calm and enjoy life

Harold: So what are you in here for?
Tarik: For being black.
Harold: Seriously.
Tarik: I am serious. You wanna know what happened. I was walking out of a Barnes & Noble, and a cop stops me. Evidently, a black guy robbed a storein Newark. I told him, "I haven't even been to Newark in months." So he starts beating me with his gun, telling me to stop resisting arrest.
Harold: Holy shit! What'd you do?
Tarik: I kept saying, "I understand I'm under arrest. Now please stop beating me."
Harold: I don't understand how you can be so calm about all this.
Tarik: Look at me. I'm fat, black, can't dance, and I have two gay fathers. People have been messing with me my whole life. I learned a long time ago there's no sense getting all riled up every time a bunch of idiots give you a hard time. In the end, the universe tends to unfold as it should. Plus I have a really large penis. That keeps me happy.

Harold: So what are you in here for?
Tarik: For being black.
Harold: Seriously.
Tarik: I am serious. You wanna know what happened. I was walking out of a Barnes & Noble, and a cop stops me. Evidently, a black guy robbed a storein Newark. I told him, "I haven't even been to Newark in months." So he starts beating me with his gun, telling me to stop resisting arrest.
Harold: Holy shit! What'd you do?
Tarik: I kept saying, "I understand I'm under arrest. Now please stop beating me."
Harold: I don't understand how you can be so calm about all this.
Tarik: Look at me. I'm fat, black, can't dance, and I have two gay fathers. People have been messing with me my whole life. I learned a long time ago there's no sense getting all riled up every time a bunch of idiots give you a hard time. In the end, the universe tends to unfold as it should. Plus I have a really large penis. That keeps me happy.

Haha! I watched Harold and Kumar last night, best movie ever. Love it lol.

I know im not old but im nearly 23 lol - and I feel like I have done nothing lol - I worked out i wont finish my study till im like 26ish - wont be able to move out with the gf for at least another 3 years and it gives me the shits lol - I have mates who are getting married or moving out with gf's/partners and it somewhat depresses me - I guess I just have to keep thinking im young and just to give things time..

I've Reached all my goals when I hit 30 but I guess seeing a grey hair I didn't know how to react.

Yeah it's not a big deal and I just accept it's part of life but dammit Im not into the just for men hair products lol

He was thinking about it, I saw it in another thread.

You're an old bastard Ceffo.

A dirty ol' bastard.

LOL at Ceffo......

Im 23 and COVERED in greys. I really couldnt care less, but it shits me when everyone comments on it.

Old is always 20 years in front of me. When I hit 40, 60 will be old. When I hit 50, 70 will be old.
I'm 40, I'm old... ;) Well I feel old today with severe DOMS from my Sat workout and a big weekend. Recovery is not what it used to be. Ah well, I'm still stronger than most kids half my age! :D

Cheers,
Mike

No kidding, I'd kill for grey hairs.

Men look better with age imo -

george-clooney-young.jpg

I had my 38th 3 weeks ago, everyone at work thought I was 28... True..

I'm getting younger. Too much juice. grrrrrrrrrr

I'm 42 and I've got an increasing abundance of grey hair unfortunately, started 2-3 yrs back and been getting worse (obviously).

I cbf putting any of that hair colour shit in there, actually it's not that I cbf, I'm pretty set against doing it. Something about doing that screams "gay" to me. I just live with what I've got, it doesn't faze me too much tbh.

stop your whinging, at least you still got your hair

i had to shave mine off, dosnt grow at the front anymore

my work collegues call me big Bubba, and also every monday I get a "they let you out again?"
kinda funny since i used to be a good looking pretty boy

faaarrrk