• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

tshirts

shirt sizes

• S:Length 65cm, 1/2chest 45cm, fit for 160-168cm

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • M:Length 67cm, 1/2chest 49cm, fit for 165-170cm.

Votes: 13 30.2%
  • L:Length 69cm, 1/2chest 51cm, fit for 170cm.

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • XL:Length 71cm, 1/2chest 53cm, fit for 170-175cm.

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • XXL:Length 73cm, 1/2chest 55cm, fit for 175cm.

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • XXXL:Length 75cm, 1/2chest 57cm, fit for 180cm.

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Ok so I've had a few peple asking for tshirts , so thought that i was about time that i did something about it. I am in the middle of getting quotes done now , but at the moment the shirts should be around the $15-$20 mark , but working on getting them a little cheaper

sizes are
S:Length 65cm, 1/2chest 45cm, fit for 160-168cm.
M:Length 67cm, 1/2chest 49cm, fit for 165-170cm.
L:Length 69cm, 1/2chest 51cm, fit for 170cm.
XL:Length 71cm, 1/2chest 53cm, fit for 170-175cm.
XXL:Length 73cm, 1/2chest 55cm, fit for 175cm.
XXXL:Length 75cm, 1/2chest 57cm, fit for 180cm.

If you are interested , what size would you be after. I'm hoping to get the order done with in the next week or two, at the moment no deposit extra needs to be made , just interests

so fill out the poll with the shirt size you're after , in the next day or two i will put up a sample shirt my camera is on the blitz at the moment so need to get a loaner

I'm good for 2 shirts.

When ready post up the design. I'm assuming it will have the website logo?

thanks

I'm good for 2 shirts.

When ready post up the design. I'm assuming it will have the website logo?

thanks

You assumed right , i should've said that in the original post , the sample shirt will be put up as soon as i get a camera in the next day or two

why , what colour do you want ?
Everyone goes for black or white , good to be different

Beauty....

Are you wearing that Admin, while srutting down the streets of Shepparton? :)

After actually "reading" what the sizes where instead of assuming. I'd need an XXXL, and that'd still be tight. Can't re-vote though.