• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Any "skinny chickstrying to gain?

B

BeanGrower

Morning All my screen name is BeanGrower my realworld name is Carlene i'm 18years old and stand 5'4" or 162cm and weigh in at a whopping 45kg's.

I'm getting tired of the questions of are you anorexic? So my goal is to put some meat on my ones and at the same time get stronger. Anyone else around this place experiencing the same things ? or have made some significant gains from starting teeny?

Thanks ladies!

Eat lots and hit the gym with a structured weight training regime and you will have meat on your bones.

Hi Carlene,

Any chance of posting a pic?
That way, we can see the best place you could hold some extra lean mass which will greatly enhance your figure and make you even more appealing than you already are :)

Last edited:
That's 3 pics you've ask for in 2 days..What's the go?

P.S - Carlene, could you post pic so an accurate asessment could be given?

Last edited:
What can I say, I like to see nice pics of other people.

I think we should have a little more exposure and pics going on here, so we can see who and what we are dealing with.

If any of the nice ladies on this forum look anything like these fine examples, you must post your pics, NOW !!!

a22a8-timeaposterbig.jpg
a1aa4-Pauline.jpg
b3a7a-heavens.jpg
21eef-Paola_Almerico.jpg

Should I comment or shouldnt I...

"I don't know, it's an impossible choice...I just have to hope that when I flip the coin it somehow explodes and kills me." - Black books

yeah i noticed no one puts a pic up around here, Everyone on the bodybuilding.com site has one-

Skinny chick- Im always trying to put a little extra weight on too. I do lots of glute work to help the butt stick out a bit- Squats, leg press etc. Try going to the bodybuilding.com site as well If you havent been there its pretty much the same as this site- but with way more posts and searches you can do.