• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Breast implants in Thailand for BB's

Soyvoyage

Hi,
I was considering breast implant surgery, probably in Adelaide but the cost is so high. Thailand seems so tempting and I have a friend that went through "Destiny meditravel" and had a great result. Just wondering if anyone out there has also had implants over there with them or has any recommendations of where to go...or not go...in Thailand for this? :confused:
Thanks!

I know 3 girls that got tham done in Thailand.
It did not end well.
It had to be re-done in Aus, and they ALL say they wish they had of paid the money in the first place.

I also read somewhere that fixing shonky boob jobs is the most rapidly increasing surgery in the world. Something to think about.

I'm not a fan of implants, natural is much better imo. Don't play Russian Roulette with your body.

Pay cheap pay twice, you may get lucky you may not.

Even in australia there has been bad jobs done, the industry is not very well regulated.

Even if someone has done 1000's of them doesn't mean they do them right.

it's your body, the thing you have for 1 lifetime. So many people have been disfigured from dodgy procedures, even if it costs 3 times more, at least you know who your dealing with. Heaps of stories about disfigurement and organs being stolen.
my 2cents

p.s even in Australia you want to be doing a shitload of research into who shall be doing your work

My girl friends best friend just went from a's to d's and it all worked out well. Cost $12000 and she said the recovery from it was shithouse.

Ive had 3 friends in the last 6 months have implants. 2 had them done in thailand and they are great no problems, the doctors are actually from the USA i could get the details for the clinic they went to.

The othe friend had hers done here in Melbourne she is very happy too.

Ive had 3 friends in the last 6 months have implants. 2 had them done in thailand and they are great no problems, the doctors are actually from the USA i could get the details for the clinic they went to.

That would be great if you could tell me the name of the organisation that your friends went through in Thailand. I was thinking of using "Destiny Meditravel"

've heard and seen good things my self. The people my girl went to see went to Uni in Australia and were trained in Australia. The doctors and staff were very professional and the hospital was like a 5 star resort.

While not a massive fan of Bolt-ons, these things are super... I catch other guys having a perve, and I'm like, yeh buddy... imagine what you can do with those :)

I was actually considering this as well, but as people have said you have to do your research!

I wouldn't go any larger then a DD for myself and I've been planning this for a while. Thats when I heard about these Cosmetic Surgery Holidays and I was very intrigued!

Any information would be very appreciated!

:) :)

I would advise against any operation that is not needed for health reasons. Would bigger boobs really make you happy? If thats all it takes then your a special person god speed.

I would advise against any operation that is not needed for health reasons. Would bigger boobs really make you happy? If thats all it takes then your a special person god speed.

My Wife loves em... they are sooo much fun :)

i got told by someone in the industry here that they have heard reports of people going to thailand etc and ending up with surgery they weren't meant to have. one woman went for a nose job and ended up with breast implants. not sure who they went through but apparently you get a name tag on you when you are knocked out and they mixed her name tag by mistake resulting in incorrect surgery. they also said that if things go wrong you are then up for a lot more money to fix it way above what you would have paid in the first place and trickier surgery which could end badly anyway depending on how much damage was done originally