• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Help me get in shape!

Hey everyone i'm keen to get in shape and look and be fit for summer and further on as well!
Weight: 71kgs
Height: 175cm
max bench press ~ 55-60kg
Diet: Not too bad, occasional maccas burger and or other shitty food but mainly home cooked meals such as steak, chicken, vegies, rice, vege soup and pasta.
Am a student so i mainly sit at a computer all day as that is what my course requires. don't do any excercise at all really.

Didn't really have much motivation now to get in shape but i'm keen now

Just after some advice and plans to get looking good and build some core strength.
I don't want to get massive and ripped but i do want to bulk up and get some definition happening.

Plan on eating a bit less carbs and more protein plus fruit and metamucil to help digestion to shed some exess weight a bit faster. I really don't care about how much i weigh because its irrelevant i just want to look fit. People place too much emphasis on their weight rather than whether they look fit or not.

Here are some pictures of me to get an idea of what i look like.

img0293a.jpg

img0294h.jpg

img0295kf.jpg

img0296ia.jpg

So please i ask of you experienced ones for a good, intense eating and excercise program as i have holidays coming up soon and want to smash myself into shape

I plan on doing one general gym sesh before i start my plan because i know i'll be sore for a week haha did a 5 minute bike ride to work the other day and my thighs were burning

cheers

About the bit on getting massive and ripped, dont worry, you never will

Where do you train ie home, gym, playground?

How much time will you devote to training?

Are you willing to listen to sound advice?

Lol PTC..

You listed your bench press but no other lifts? Do you only do bench?

Put up you training routine and diet

Check the burpees thread in general health as if fat loss is all you want it's perfect.
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device