• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Another new mod to the team

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
As you all know ausbb has picked up steam , getting more traffic more posts etc. While the current team of mods do a great job around the place , but they can't everywhere at one and also have lives outside the forum , so to help out new mods were brought in , earlier in the day PTC/Markos was announced

I would like now to welcome on one of the daves , dave dave , the motm from a few months back , dave is another new mod on the team

Dave can always been found helping out around the forum , answering a tonne of question sharing his knowledge and just spreading the joy

Welcome on board

As you all know ausbb has picked up steam , getting more traffic more posts etc. While the current team of mods do a great job around the place , but they can't everywhere at one and also have lives outside the forum , so to help out new mods were brought in , earlier in the day PTC/Markos was announced

I would like now to welcome on one of the daves , dave dave , the motm from a few months back , dave is another new mod on the team

Dave can always been found helping out around the forum , answering a tonne of question sharing his knowledge and just spreading the joy

Welcome on board

He just gave me good advice minutes ago... thumbs up.

excellent idea, we definitely need dave keeping things under wraps now that there are so many people on here!

good work infiltrating the mod team Dave, we now have control of the forum. next step is total Dave domination of the world HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

good work infiltrating the mod team Dave, we now have control of the forum. next step is total Dave domination of the world HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

You just gave away the plan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My first mod duty will be to edit all of nOObs posts :D