• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

New super-mod on Ausbb

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
I would like to welcome the new super-mod to the Ausbb team.

A name that is well known around the ausbb forums as well as other forums, a person that has helped out a great many of people

The new mod to the team is PTC/Markos

Oh shit, I can feel a ban coming on! ;)

Markos, good work big guy. Don't let it go to your head.

Cheers,
Mike

lol.....you guys are f u c k e d.

I've been a mod on ns.com for 4 years, and in that time I banned one person, he addressed women as sluts.

I'm not a school kid, you can call me anything you like, I can deal with it. I wont ban anyone, but I'm pretty good at dishing it back.

The one thing I dont like is the uneducated posting obviously flawed information. I dont mean innacuracies (see what I did there), I mean moronic stuff.

Nothing really changes, its just the dummies posting advice that need to look out, there are no dumb questions. Stuff like the springy shoe guy.

This forum has grown at a very quick rate, and it now has some of the strongest, actually the strongest, powerlifters in Australia.

Steven Pritchard
Gawain Johnsone
Gregg Gordon
Dimitrios Papaconstantinou

Good work mate!

Damn dim, you must have gotten some good carry over from those wraps :D
Posted via Mobile Device