• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Fitness cert logbook

paxton999

Well I've almost finished my Cert IV in personal training and I've really enjoyed all of it. I just have the last bit to complete which is a practical logbook of about 5 or so hours (if that) demonstrating: pre exercise questionnaire, programming, postural assessment and demonstrating exercises and use of equipment. All of which has to be done under the supervision of a Cert IV qualified and registered person.

Basically, my question is, is their anyone in the Brisbane area that is qualified (or knows of someone who is) who would be willing to help me out?
I've done the rounds at all the local gyms (fitness first/goodlife etc) and have been given the runaround or the "OK I'll give your details to the personal training manager" speech quite a few times. I figure it couldn't hurt to ask on here. Hopefully you guys can provide some knowledge on who to turn to?

Thanks

EDIT: I am in Paddington, but would be willing to travel around a bit if I needed too!