• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Different type of soreness

L

Largegrey

Hi All, appollogies if I've ballsed this up but anyhow, was wondering if other people have had a muscle sorness that is running down your arms from shoulder to forearm as if the pain is radiating from something like the thickness of a piece of fishing line or I guess an acute pain rather than your whole bicep being sore for example. Could this be a tendon ??

The pain is confined to a very narrow strip shoulder to forearm. It's pretty well gone now so I'll be back at her very soon !!

Cheers

there is a tendon that runs from your shoulder too your wrist. and it can get very sore if you dont stretch it out constantly. more importantly before you use it.

it doesnt hurt to massage it out and let it rest for a couple days be fore using it to lift again.
And next time stretch it properly as I said. start lighter in the weight your using. you need to warm up muscles or you will deffinatly pull tendons.

Hi All, appollogies if I've ballsed this up but anyhow, was wondering if other people have had a muscle sorness that is running down your arms from shoulder to forearm as if the pain is radiating from something like the thickness of a piece of fishing line or I guess an acute pain rather than your whole bicep being sore for example. Could this be a tendon ??

The pain is confined to a very narrow strip shoulder to forearm. It's pretty well gone now so I'll be back at her very soon !!

Cheers

Could possibly be an issue with a nerve (Neuralgia). If you are getting "pins and needles" or a "dead arm" it could be a pinched nerve. Might be wise to see a GP if the pain reuturns/continues.

Last edited: