• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Question in relation to illegal & eating

gtrb26dett

Hi all I know I shouldn't have to ask about this topic because I shouldn't have done it in the first place but it has had me thinking for while I was reluctant to put this question up but fk it whatever..

Anyway I have on the odd a occasion done illegal substances I want to know why for the next two days my body is not bloated, I look thinner and it's harder to push my tummy out?? Why can't I keep this look all the time??

To add I eat while on it like when on it I usually get mcdonalds or kfc at night and the next day I snack I never lose my appetite
Posted via Mobile Device

Party drugs.. I don't understand how it makes my tummy smaller & look better even when I still eat.. Why will it not stay like that?? Sorry if this is a stupid question I'm just intrigued
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device

If it is coke, speed or meth it will increase your metabolism due to numerous factors that include elevated hormones, increased fidgeting, increase energy expenditure due to being an over excited nutter. I don't know if ecstasy is the same. You can get this look constantly by being a coke fiend.

In regards to your stomach you probably are more dehydrated than normal, also don't use your views whilst high as what things actually look like.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
No I don't I use my jeans for example not on something one pair of jeans have to lay on bed to get them off but if I wear them coming off they do up a lot easier.. I'm not going to take this just to get a look isn't there something out there that produces the same reaction in your body but doesn't have bad life long health problems??
Posted via Mobile Device

Nothing healthy for short term effects because anything that does that is a drug and they all have negative side effects. Lifting, working hard and eating right is the slow but healthy method.

Ephedrine was popular for fat loss but is illegal now and has it's own side effects.
Posted via Mobile Device

The thing is I don't want much weight lose I just don't want the bloated look I sometimes get on my tummy
Posted via Mobile Device

Probably a food intolerance. You should get checked to see if something is aggravating you. That or try dieuretics :D (seriously don't though). Bloating is usually caused by a lactose or gluten problem, noobs could tell you more as he studies this stuff. I personally don't bloat unless I eat about 3000 calories in one shot so I don't look into it too much.
Posted via Mobile Device

The thing is I don't want much weight lose I just don't want the bloated look I sometimes get on my tummy
Posted via Mobile Device

Working your transverse abdominus muscle will help to suck your stomach back. Some heavy lifting, accurate core activation techniques and stomach vacuums assist in developing the muscle.

I guess the only way I will find that out is too write everything down I eat see when I get bloated.. So drugs mainly increase your metabolism
Posted via Mobile Device

Working your transverse abdominus muscle will help to suck your stomach back. Some heavy lifting, accurate core activation techniques and stomach vacuums assist in developing the muscle.

Can you post a work out that does that thanks
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by a moderator:
Most drugs for fat loss are stimulants. Other stuff out there is supposed to block fat absorption etc (which is ****ing stupid as we need fat for proper hormone levels). Thyroid hormones are direct metabolism enhancers (very dangerous) and testosterone will promote fat loss. If it is a Bloating problem water retention would probably be the issue or gas (or both). You can get tested for allergies to foods if you want to, you could also have a digestive issue. Reducing salt intakes and making sure you have an adequate potassium to sodium level would be a good start. Probably taking a probiotic formula would help aid digestion (there are pills and natural milk/yoghurt products) would be beneficial too.
Posted via Mobile Device

Do you just get a blood test? Would that determine if your having digestive problems? Wouldn't I get more side effects if I had a problem? Surely I wouldn't just a bloated belly..
Posted via Mobile Device

It would depend on how much if affects you. You need a reactive test so samples of food then tested etc. A straight blood test won't help.
Posted via Mobile Device

Think you may be right about the wheat but only very slightly because I do have bread daily and I sometimes get random tummy aches
Posted via Mobile Device

That a lot of food I eat, stuff that I'm not going having a gluten diet I will just cut it down so only 10percent of my diet because IF I didn't have intorelence it's very slighty. Probably would developed it from all the bloody chemicals they put in food lol
Posted via Mobile Device