• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Good Massage Therapist in the Sydney Area

confuzzl3don3

I have a persisting injury (tightness/pain) in my left thigh and i was told by a few of the guys that a good, painful massage will help. I have no experience with massage therapists and i don't want to have some quack or someone who may possibly make it worse. Anyone know any good massage therapists for there muscle/soft tissue type injuries in the Sydney area (preferably in the city or near epping/carlingford area) and also charge a decent rate?

Thanks in advance.

Had to google it to find out where Padstow is. Pity it's all the way out in the bankstown-canterbury area. A bit of a trek for me. Anyone with anything in the CBD or along the northern line (near epping)?

I don't think that the OP was looking for one of those happy endings massages, noobs...

Have heard good things about Lewisham Physio
http://www.lewishamphysio.com.au/
They do massage therapy but the physios there are excellent so maybe see what they say first?

do you know of any of those bliss places in qld noobs ?? I wouldnt mind one of those massages .. would bea good expierience.