• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

ps3 anyone?

theodawg

Just wondering if there are any members who own a PS3 and play online.
I recently bought one and have to say there are amazingly addictive. It's horrible.

So whats your PS ID?
What games do you play?

Cheers
Stephen

Sorry man, 360 love here.
MW2 gets thrashed at my place............ Daily lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Sorry for double post

I'll get this started.

ID: theodawg92
Games: FIFA11 and COD MW2

I'm interested in playing with/against anyone in either of these games :)

cheers

I've just got prestige again...... Lost all my shit lime cold blooded. Sucks balls hard.

Btw, if any xbox people are reading and play mw2, my GT is "A FAT SLAPPA"
Posted via Mobile Device

PS3 for the win :)

I don't game on it much these days (that may change when GT5 finally arrives) but use it everyday for video streaming and bluray use. Fricken awesome unit.

hahaha we are not debating which console is better. because we already know PS3 is :)

GT5 is already out isnt it?

Id happily get a ps3 just for gt5......... It's going to be awesome.
Posted via Mobile Device

Okay well here is my views on things (online gaming use)...

I own a Xbox 360 (since they came out) and used to own a PS3 (through redemption offer with a tv I purchased)...

Xbox 360 for AUSTRALIAN gamers will always be far better than PS3... Because of the simple fact that Xbox live requires a $$$ subscription and PS3 doesn't, the locale searching function in most popular games with the 360 allows you to play with Australians (no lag) rather than jumping around the place in Kill zone etc with the PS3. This is because 360 offers (through the money subscription you pay) the constant regional server upgrades, which makes a humongous difference in online gaming. When looking at 360 vs PS3, you simply can't go past a 360 for online gaming, it is pure FACT...

People get sucked in by reading reviews etc. though all these reviews are done in the US where there isn't any lag whats so ever as all game servers will be biased for an American host (PS3 in Kill zone 1 American took host from 10 Aussies in the game).

Other PS3 vs 360 debates such as what hardware is better etc etc. From what I've read it doesn't come down to the hardware of the console though comes down too the graphic engine of the actual game. Games are only going to progress and this is all happening through game development not hardware development... Simply look at games that came out years ago on the 360 and look at games that have come out now (still running the same hardware). 360 has always had the upper hand with developers as the console itself came out 6-12 months (not sure) before the PS3 did...

As for graphics, hrmmm... Playing Modern Warfare 2 on both the 360 and PS3 (blu ray) on a 42 inch LED Samsung in all honesty the 360 looks better...

Anyways that's my little fit...

Ohh ye I also sold my PS3 second hand on eBay as the only reason I thought to keep it was for Gran Turismo, and whilst comparing Gran Turismo to Forza motorsports at the time I got GT. Forza was and ALWAYS will be FAR more superior that GT...

But yes...

I've played 360 since it came out, I only play with a modded console so I have a gazzilion games...

I am more into clan competitive games such as Gears of War 1/2, Call of Duty 4/5/6, Forza Motorsport...

Back about 2 yrs ago (Xbox addicted, about 12hours a day) I and my clan got invited for the regional championships for Gears of War 1 at Luna Park, we placed 2nd and didn't win the trip to Seattle (where the worlds were held), I think Australia placed 3rd in that competition...

I have played over 60 days in game play amongst 3 gamer tags in all Call of Duty games (4,5,6) all 10th prestige...

My best killstreak is 82 (I think around there) which was done in demolition lol...

My gamertag is - III WD40 III

I haven't played any clan competitive games for a while except Forza as I have banned myself from playing them as I get addicted and I will turn into a fat f u c k again sitting down on a beanbag for 12hrs + a day...

I do play them here and there though I think Iv'e lost my skill big time as with games you need to play them consistently and for long periods...

When I look back and think about the time I wasted on games and if I spent that time eating well and training I think I would be the next Ronnie Coleman... lol I was a damn big geek.

And yes this is the conclusion of my essay!

I also forgot to say that the Gran Turismo developers offered Turn 10 (Forza developers) a percentage of the profits if they were to assist them in making the game as they were struggling lol. . .

im rocking both. gamer tag for both is haz8000.

mw2 on ps3, had it on xbox then i got the ring so traded it in.

any xboxers playing halo reach?

im looking very forward to Black Ops in November. already preordered on the xbox.

im rocking both. gamer tag for both is haz8000.

mw2 on ps3, had it on xbox then i got the ring so traded it in.

any xboxers playing halo reach?

im looking very forward to Black Ops in November. already preordered on the xbox.

I might need to see some sort of counselor on tips of how to pace myself and not sit in my room for 24hours playing online...

lol though Black Ops is going to be NUTS!

Purchasing weapons is too good, AK-47 here I come!

Also in my opinion Treyarch do a better job than Infinity Ward, especially with there Local search setting for Aussies (which took Infinity Ward 6months to address after the game came out lol)

pre-ordered from eb?
i find eb a bit of a ripoff.

went to JB like across the street Fifa 11 was $20 cheaper.

Cannot wait for Black Ops!

yeh preordered from eb, i cant remember why. JB always have things cheaper.

why did black ops have to come out on the day before my exam period?

Daniel, thats some nice gaming. well done.

yeh preordered from eb, i cant remember why. JB always have things cheaper.

why did black ops have to come out on the day before my exam period?

Daniel, thats some nice gaming. well done.

If only I had some sort of self control and no addiction to it lol Id'e still be playing a little CoD here and there consistently...

I don't trust myself lol