• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Meat recipes

Daniel.308

Hey guys

Well I am just curious as to how you guys eat your meat sources such as steak, chicken, mince etc. to make them taste nice?

As I have been eating about 500grams of chicken a day/every day - marinated in lemon, olive oil and italian herbs and I am getting sick of eating it the same thing...

I grill the chicken in the morning and take it with me to college (so I end up eating it cold)...

Just curious as how you guys can down meat by the kg's per day and not be sick of it day in day out...

Thanks,

Daniel.

I Personally like spicy herbs.

For Chicken
Chilli
Paprika
peri peri
pepper

Grill the chicken, so tasty

For Steak
Pepper only

Grill

Mince
Garam Masala
coriander powder
cumin
turmeric
ginger
Chilli
tomatoes

Cook in a pot, with water for desired consistency

Just curious as how you guys can down meat by the kg's per day and not be sick of it day in day out...

I eat the vast majority of my meat plain, grilled with no spices or marinades, etc.

I've taken the toughen up princess attitude and just shovel it in without thinking too much about taste. Maybe you should try that approach lol:D

I eat over 1kg of meat a day and I have to stop myself from eating more... If i had my way id probably consume 3kg a day 500 grams over 6 meals but unfortunatly I have the appetite of a 6 foot 110kg monster but am on 5 foot 5 and 75kg haha.
I look forward to every bit of meat I eat .