• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Can't guys just be honest???

gtrb26dett

I'm so over hearing my friends complain about guys :rolleyes:

Always the same stuff, guys are not honest, always playing mind games, never telling the girls how they really feel. Its always same fall out of a relationship the girl is really hurting holding on to the hope they will get back together, then the guy has no interest in getting back together with her but still tells her he cares for her, will try to work things out, will just have a break and see if we can make it work later, will stay in contact. Really the guy has no intention in getting back and actually prefers being single.

Why do guys do this? Why is it so hard for them to tell the girl how they really feel, stringing a girl along is going to be more painful for her in the long ran.

Then I'm so sick of hearing other guys tell me, your bf probably cheated on you, all guys cheat :confused:

Their explanation was "you have bread all the time and sometimes you just get sick of eating it so sometimes you want cheese too but doesn't mean you don't love your gf or wife any different. You just need that change."

What the?? Do all guys think like this?

No. I'm honest. I have never cheated on anyone or intend too. None of the people I associate with are duplicetous. Tell your friends they need to find a higher caliber of companion.

btw I'm single now ;)

joking

I always thinks its funny how as humans the signs can be right in front of us but we cant see the forest for the trees.

If someone isnt 100% into you then **** them off..

Are we so desperate that we need people to string us along and we cant just balls up and go somewhere else?

its not men its human beings. Women do it too and more often.

However if you are dumb enough to beleive the break thng then you might as well take your kids to mcdonalds for dinner.

Not even close to true...I'm young but I've had a fair few girlfriends and I've never cheated. If people say they have to cheat their morons.

Girls aren't always completely forward with their feelings either...so don't just blame guys. Putting yourself out there for either sex is hard because it hurts and it's embarrassing when you get knocked back.

Have a think about that.

I always thinks its funny how as humans the signs can be right in front of us but we cant see the forest for the trees.

If someone isnt 100% into you then **** them off..

Are we so desperate that we need people to string us along and we cant just balls up and go somewhere else?

its not men its human beings. Women do it too and more often.

However if you are dumb enough to beleive the break thng then you might as well take your kids to mcdonalds for dinner.

Some people like to believe that the guy they where in love with was 100percent committed as they where.

Some people are pretty good at doing the dirty behind their partners back, so how do you truely know?

Their explanation was "you have bread all the time and sometimes you just get sick of eating it so sometimes you want cheese too but doesn't mean you don't love your gf or wife any different. You just need that change."

I dunno about most guys, but the last thing I'd be thinking about in the context of a lover is "eating cheese"... :p

Cheers,
Mike

As human beings we are all broken.

Having good social networks enables us to deal with a loss.

I will add that we learn most of our social skill from our parents, good and bad.

Courtship is natural, living in a relationship is learnt.
Posted via Mobile Device

Some people like to believe that the guy they where in love with was 100percent committed as they where.

Some people are pretty good at doing the dirty behind their partners back, so how do you truely know?

If they have or they are then it wasnt right for you...

You could always see signs of a failed relaitonship but you never look at them. You try to push them behind you and you only notice them after the event has occured. Maybe its denial/ maybe its a survival mechanism for relationships i dont know.

However if someone does something wrong by you they are not the one for you or they would not of done it.

Move on. There is ALWAYS somebody else.

We learn from mistakes, and we grow with everyone we make. (If it doesnt kill us or give us cancer)

Always the same stuff, guys are not honest, always playing mind games, never telling the girls how they really feel. Its always same fall out of a relationship the girl is really hurting holding on to the hope they will get back together, then the guy has no interest in getting back together with her but still tells her he cares for her, will try to work things out, will just have a break and see if we can make it work later, will stay in contact. Really the guy has no intention in getting back and actually prefers being single.

Why do guys do this? Why is it so hard for them to tell the girl how they really feel, stringing a girl along is going to be more painful for her in the long ran.

Then I'm so sick of hearing other guys tell me, your bf probably cheated on you, all guys cheat :confused:

I do not know the numbers but i would agree a lot of blokes are dishonest

As for mind games, I am suprised as to me this would normally be something the ladies do.

Not all blokes cheat, again don't know the numbers but i imagine that a lot of women also do.

Here is my analysis of a few things:

Picking up people in the pubs etc, very rarely would i expect this to be proper starting grounds for a loving, respectful relationship

People that mess around with other people partners, they often complain no one is true to them etc but then i see them doing the horizontal mumbo with other people while going out with someone

Going out with the "tuff guy", yes that loud tough guy, just like some of our sports, you cannot expect them to play like the devil and then be an angel all week (from Ben Cousins).

1 thing i notice, younger women, tend to want the louder/more aggresive man (it must be an instinct as they are the protector), but often that can lead to them being hurt. As time goes on (possibly a divorce or 2) they often want the more caring/softer man even if they sacrifice in the looks dept.

Alchohol and mates (not friends, you know the people you hang around with before you find a nice partner) tend to makes things more difficult.

I was always very suprised at how the people tend to stick to whom they know, eg going out with you then when that does not work out they date your mate.

Its a shame that the days of opening a door for the ladies seem to be slipping away (there is 2 types of women, the old age who like a man to be a man and the new age where they want to be equal).
Where you can give a woman a warm smile and say hello and she does not think you want to get into her pants.

Honestly most people just don't know what they want, even if they do they choose to blame everyone else as to why its not working. Its much easier to whinge and complain at someone elses exspense, if you were to take charge and fail then you would have nothing to talk about (as then YOU would be the idiot).
Reminds me of super, whinge whinge, well manage it yourself, oh no that would be too hard, well there you go

Last edited:

Always the same stuff, guys are not honest, always playing mind games, never telling the girls how they really feel

Let's bring up some uncomfortable truths from what you just told us:

* You constantly hear your GIRLFRIENDS' interpretation of what their guys said (i.e one-sided).

* Your girlfriends always go for the same type of guys AND/OR the common factor in their failed relationships / dates is your girls.

* Those guys may be cheating, lying bastards, but they are successful with the girls (i.e your girlfriends), who are rewarding them in the best possible way to continue to be cheating, lying bastards.

* You associate with the same type of guys who all tell you the same things.

I'm also willing to bet (and I think someone else mentioned it earlier) that your girls rarely if ever go outside of their usual social circles and as a result, tend to date the same guys.

- The type of guys you are talking about here are 'low self-esteem' guys (& probably low self-esteem gals as well ).
- Girls play as much games as "we" men do.
- As someone has touched on the 'gals' on this post keeping going after the same type of guy. Further, they won't consider ANYONE outside of there defined paradigm of a guy who maybe different.
- Finally, I believe that most of these guys & gals never learnt how to TRULY be independent hence they gravitate towards 'co-dependent' relationships..

Devante.
P.S. these are HUGE generalisations of course within this context! Take it with a pinch of salt.

It depends on your social group of friends and the men they date...

I dont know alot of people that cheat to be honest.

I do know people who admire other women.

I do know more girls then guys that "do the naughty".

No. I'm honest. I have never cheated on anyone or intend too. None of the people I associate with are duplicetous. Tell your friends they need to find a higher caliber of companion.

He's right, wot sort of clowns are your friends going with?

they sound like the sort's who value there own reflections more then your relationships.

I have been wif my girl for 13yrs now and we love each other as much now as we did when we first met.
To many guys cant handle the hards yards, they dont just show it in there relationships but in there jobs even at the gym. always looking for the easy out. when the going gets tough. the tough turn into a bunch of pussys.

From what Ive seen in my 34 years on this planet it all steams from a great many things but most commonaly this comes from a lack of accountability when they were growing up. usually displayed to them by split perants who value stuff and status more then people and relationships.

Your friends need to stop hunting down the Brad Pitts and start looking at the John Smiths in front of them, otherwise they bring it on themselves.

John Smith who is that?

Guys range from one is a fitness freak. Another knows his own car workshop a lot of people know him but hardly know what he does behind his gf back. The other quiet, nice guys who you would never think they would.

John Smith who is that?

picard-facepalm.jpg

I don't know about low self esteem guys but it does seem a lot of guys do the naughty.
This is a generalisation, having worked in a factory full of blokes, the same can be said for the women, I have and still am constantly hearing stories about the wife or girlfriend who has had some other blokes cock thrown up them.