• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Foot tendonitis

gtrb26dett

Just curious if anyone has foot tendonitis before? If so how did you treat it and how long till your foot went back to normal?

I went to the doctors I have got foot tendonitis in one foot and have been giving tablets but I'm a little worried they will not work, as I'm on my feet at work and walking a lot

Daveo is not much of a foot person, more a hip shoulder and knee guy (getting in on the back stuff too). So I won't be much help. I can say that being on your feet all day may be an issue.

I would say to go to a physio and have it checked out, doctors are all for sit down rest and take these meds. MMMMMM anti-inflammatories. But they do not correct the issue that started it all.

Funnily enough it is common in unfit middle aged women :p Or overuse, I am thinking you are the overuse type.