• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Small comp results

PTC

It seems that there are a few small comps running currently with ausbb members competing.

Post up your results f u c k e r s.

Here are Alvins from Sunday

170/87.5/185 to total 442.5kg in the 82.5kg class

It seems that there are a few small comps running currently with ausbb members competing.

Post up your results f u c k e r s.

Here are Alvins from Sunday

170/87.5/185 to total 442.5kg in the 82.5kg class
Congrats Alvin

Sorry for a dumb question but which lift is which, 170/87.5/185? I know the 3 are squats, bench deadlifts, but which number is which?

Congratulations to both of you, these are excellent results.

What comps do you guys have planned next and what numbers?

Good idea.

I hear there is a new Fed starting in Oz, a pro one offering cash and streamlined weight classes and age divisions. Being Pro, it will have its own rules. I dont think PA guys will be allowed to lift which will be unfortunate. They have some of the best lifters in Oz.

Events like "Clash of the Titans" and "Night of the Living Deadlift" etc are making a splash in the States with money and huge crowds.

We even have Superlifting at the Mr Olympia, bench 800/700/600/500 for reps.

Thanks!

My next comp is on Nov 28. It'll be a raw comp (so I don't compete against equipped guys). My goal is at least a 455kg (1000lbs) total. With individual lifts, I want a squat over 160kg (165 is entirely possible, I could've made 160 at the comp), 100kg bench (I failed a 95kg BP due to some technicality) and badly want a 200kg deadlift.

we should def make this a sticky!!!

congrats to both of you!!!

There is already a sticky post for results from raw powerlifting events, created by PTC..

Just needs to be updated by people competing.

Congrates to all...

Good idea.

I hear there is a new Fed starting in Oz, a pro one offering cash and streamlined weight classes and age divisions. Being Pro, it will have its own rules. I dont think PA guys will be allowed to lift which will be unfortunate. They have some of the best lifters in Oz.

Events like "Clash of the Titans" and "Night of the Living Deadlift" etc are making a splash in the States with money and huge crowds.

We even have Superlifting at the Mr Olympia, bench 800/700/600/500 for reps.
This is very intresting please keep us posted

I've been really slack with that.

I never imagined we would end up with soooooooooooo many competing powerlifters on here lol

Please remember this forum was once filled by lady boys wanting to fully ripped, now its got at least 3 guys that bench over 200kg lol