• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Power lifting shoes

Light Weight

Im looking at buying some Power lifting shoes but im not sure which ones to go for. I want to buy the right ones first time round. I have abit of cash to play with so ive decided on the following:
Inzer Pillar, Adidas Powerperfect2 and Nike Romaleos.
If anyone has used them, heard good/ bad things about each shoe please reply to this thread.
Thanks.

black297.jpg

I use Do-Wins mate. Alot of people from here do too.
You can get them for around 110-120 from Australian kettelbells
Posted via Mobile Device

I have to second the Do-Wins from AK. Picked up a pair about a month ago. They are great. They are the same model as the Pendlay 2010 series.

I think im going to go with the Adidas shoes because ive read that theyre designed for narrow feet.

macmad, why would you choose Ironworks over Powerperfect?

I have been squatting in my no lace going out shoes! They have a solid wooden sole with a nice chunky heel, feel great squatting in them, the heel allows me to go real deep. I had used running shoes and dunlops before, defiantly getting some olympic lifting shoes now, might even check out Spend Less shoes for some school shoes first!

About to place an order for a set of do-wins from aus kb, can anyone that already has them tell me if their sizing runs true, smaller or larger than normal sizing?

for me they are smaller than normal sizing. think id rather them a bit tighter than looser. the shoe will 'expand' to your feet, however, if you buy a size too big, you can't do anything but wear thicker socks.

up to you mate.

Nothing wrong with Chucks. Nina has squatted 125kg in them (equipped) and 100kg in Lifting shoes (raw)

Both work, find the one you like better.