• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Shoulder problem

GenXreD

I have been diagnosed with a balled muscle in my right shoulder (is a bit painful) and told that the only option is surgery, i don't particularly like the options. Was wondering if anybody out there has come across any other options to fix this, will it heal over time or not?
And I found out that I am allergic to the sticky stuff on strapping tape, I have only found the one brand locally, wondering if any body else has had this problem.
Thanks in advance.

I haven't come across either of them...lol at the sticky tape. I would google about your shoulder there is surely someone who has shared their experience. I'm sure the doctor would know of alternative methods of treatment if they were available, not to say doctors know all methods but i don't think a organic high vit c diet will fix this one.

Question... what happens when you touch the tape?

You've always had a thick head of hair Dave... :p
Posted via Mobile Device

Its freaken long too, haven't cut it in about 8 months.

MikeW said:
Its a very common diagnosis, the clinical name is testiculus relocatus.

Sorry Gauche I gotta give it to Mike for the win, he had a little more creativity in the use of pig latin terms.

Bahahahah oh I laughed but in all fairness I didn't know it was a competition and I shall endeavor to beat Mike next time or at least encorperate a fancy language.
Posted via Mobile Device

yeah the tape causes a rash lol i know and the tissue that holds the muscle in place has let go so the muscle i sort of just floating around he wants to put steel pins in to hold it in place but it is common for the pins to come lose.
I didn't even know I had done anything till the next day when i woke up with a very painful shoulder, I have gone and seen several docs so far 2 said huh, one said he was not sure and another said there was nothing that can be done, he called it something different (should of got him to write it down) and told me about the pins coming lose.

Last edited:
You severed the muscle belly from the tendon? That is all I can come up with with your description. If it is that then you need surgery because nothing else can fix it.