• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Peptides

I was going to get ghrp-6, but then I found out I was crook. Their are also sides to that peptide, so make sure you do your research.
Posted via Mobile Device

I wonder how long it will last until the government bans the sales of research peptides.
Hmmmmmmmm

I know, Its much cheaper OS, and no problems with customs so far. I know a few people using ghrp-6.

1. Does it work?
2. How much do you use?
3. How do you use it properly?

It's an interesting possibility...like pro hormone I guess.

Of course it works...

ghrp6 is a ghrelin antagonist, it sits on the ghrelin receptor sending a signal that you need foody this triggers a gh pulse.

Saturation is 1mcg per kg.

In america it is becoming popular over hgh as it is ridiculously cheaper and it does not cause gh shut down. Unless used in amounts too large.

ghrp6 is best bang for buck. 5mg is $10. Most effective cost to effect ratio i have ever seen.

Well i got 25mg all up was about 75$?

The ones u posrted are 2mg vials not 5mg...

So i got 5mg for $10 each

You one says 2mg for $29.50

You do the math :p

Last edited:
i Would delete the whole topic.

As it isnt really legal, as technically anything that has an act on hormones is illelgal.

But that means that gaba is illegal and other herbs that are sold.. I think due to the nature of taking it i.e subq injection and powdered vials that it will be seen as "evil".

But yeah i would delete it all.

It's not sources, it's an Aussie registered website for research peptides. Research only.

If you're going to be injecting yourself with stuff like that why not just go the real deal?

You can buy this easy.
People think their are no sides.
Needles are very thin.
Its cheap.

Not my reasons, but the reasons people gave me.
Posted via Mobile Device

If you're going to be injecting yourself with stuff like that why not just go the real deal?

Because it is the real deal...

It doesnt stop normal bodily function of gh.

its 10 bucks for a months supply as opposed to 2000

It simply aids gh pulse as does GABA and certain amino acids.

It is a peptide not a hormone.

Did i say its cheap? And poses basically no risks of hpta shutdown.

It is available over the counter in america and is very popular in anti aging medicine.

-n00bs

Last edited: