• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Pinched Nerve in lower back

Rugby88

I have Ep1c Calendar kunce
Yo whats going on guys - I think I may have a pinched nerve in my lower back...there has been pain in the area/tight..+ my legs are abit tingly which is sign of a pinched nerve in the lower back/body...

Just wondering if anyone has had a pinched nerve in the lower back and what they did about it?

I seem to be able to do everything as normal i.e train (besides squats), just stretching a F*** load and having hot baths/hot heat packs to sore/tight area...

Only time it really hurts now is in the morning as soon as I get up - but seems to be getting better everyday...started annoying me last wed.

Iam not expert on this so just thought id ask if ppl have had anything similar.

Cheers!

good ol deep muscle massage therapy i reckon could be a remedy. get rid of those adhesions in back muscles which are pulling and pushing on spine.

Iam smashing up a massage on Saturday so hopefully that will help!

Like I said its only really noticeable the 1st 1-2 hours when I get up...and that has been getting better everyday...so fingers crossed it will be gone soon.

Could be a disc pushing on yr nerve, do some back arches keep in the gym make sure you have a good chair so you not gonna keep aggravating it.

Something is pushing on the nerve, could be muscle or disc.

Find out what it is and correct it.

For the muscle its massage, stretching, foam rolling and my fave accupunture.

For the disc you need to rest it, learn how you did it, stop doing that! and strengthen your surrounding muscles.