• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

deadlift + front squat = lower back pain, not muscular

Shank

Hey guys,

I haven't dl or front squatted in about 2 weeks due to being sick, and for the last few days it feels like the joints in my lower back are really sore and slightly painful when i bend forwards, so im pretty sure its not muscular.

I don't really get this pain while i am in the middle of a routine and haven't broken so deadlifting regularly.

Im not taking any supps like animal flex or even fishoil atm, haven't ever actually taken fishoil, can anyone tell me if i should be worried or if it is normal and it is something that those 2 supplements can help out with?

cheers
shank

If it is a joint issue I would go see a GP first then get a diagnosis before seeing a physio. You could (since you are young) have something more serious going on, even with the remote chance it's beat to visit a gp first.
Posted via Mobile Device

i actually paid a little more attention to the pain today and realised when i was bending forward first time or first few times for the day it was sore then, but after stretching or warming up to say the pain was not there, so maybe muscular after all?

Or could it still be joint?