• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What can and cannot be posted

E

energy4anarchy

Yesterday i posted a forum asking a question about Clenbutoral and today, its been cancelled.

I understand that it is illegal in Australia, like many things, but its not going to stop people from using it or expiriementing. AusBB.com is not liable in anyway so i dont see why you'd pull the thread.

Its important for people to share their thoughts and feedback about these things - just like it is to share ideas about any issues. Talking about it doesnt mean its illegal.

Long story short - i can see that nobody posts anything decent here so i now understand why this is a shit forum. Well done administor!

What can and can't be discussed , well if its legal here in Australia then you can talk about it

as for the forum be liable , its a bit of a grey area , been numerous forums that have gone down the liable track both here in australia and overseas, i don't really want to test the waters

if you want to talk about illegal substances, your free to go talk about them elsewhere

I haven't heard or come across any bodybuilding forums being help liable , but a few others forums have been held accountable for content

have to agree with admin , if you don't like the rules you can go elsewhere

Also, because it's illegal, all the facts may not be known to the public. The last you want is to be getting the wrong advice, and acting upon that, which can lead to injury.

I read up on Clenbutoral. That stuff sounds pretty bloody stupid.

For all the proven negative side effects, it's definitely not worth taking. Also considering it has only been tested on rats and not humans and only a small number of these tests showed the benefits of Clenbutoral you claimed.

don't worry about it too much admin , you'll never please everybody
one of the reasons that made me join this place was the beginner questions , didn't seem too aimed at the pro or experienced , didn't make me look like quite the fool asking newbie questions