• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Healthy Muffins

gareer

Heres another one for you guys!

Ingredients:

• 1 - 1/4 cups (300ml) natural bran (not cereal)
  • 1 cup (250ml) all purpose flour
  • 1/2 cup (125ml) brown sugar
  • 2-1/2 tsp. (12ml) baking powder
  • 1/2 tsp. (2ml) cinnamon
  • 1/2 cup (125ml) milk
  • 1/3 cup (75ml) vegetable oil
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 medium apple, peeled and finely chopped
Cooking Instructions:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees Celsius). Grease the cups in two mini muffin pans.
2. In a large bow, stir together the bran, flour, brown sugar, baking powder and cinnamon. In another bowl, whist together the milk, oil and eggs. Add the milk mixture to the brain mixture, stirring until just combined. Fold in the chopped apple.
3. Spoon batter into the prepared muffin pans, filling each cup to the top. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until a toothpick poked into the middle of a muffin comes out clean.
4. Makes 20 to 22 miniature muffins.

Enjoy!

MADNESS

Def gona give this a go. Hope they taste half decent, i ****ing love muffins!
Thanks, Gareer

Just remember because theres no flour it doesn't rise. But I take em to uni with me. They're a great snack before training. And so nice

If your eating these things on the same day use butter instead of Oil - better taste. Oil will help with the shelf life but if you add butter they wont stay as fresh for long.

I need to make myself these, Thanks.
Natural Bran - will need to find this though.

Heres another one for you guys!

Ingredients:

• 1 - 1/4 cups (300ml) natural bran (not cereal)
  • 1 cup (250ml) all purpose flour
  • 1/2 cup (125ml) brown sugar
  • 2-1/2 tsp. (12ml) baking powder
  • 1/2 tsp. (2ml) cinnamon
  • 1/2 cup (125ml) milk
  • 1/3 cup (75ml) vegetable oil
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 medium apple, peeled and finely chopped
Cooking Instructions:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees Celsius). Grease the cups in two mini muffin pans.
2. In a large bow, stir together the bran, flour, brown sugar, baking powder and cinnamon. In another bowl, whist together the milk, oil and eggs. Add the milk mixture to the brain mixture, stirring until just combined. Fold in the chopped apple.
3. Spoon batter into the prepared muffin pans, filling each cup to the top. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until a toothpick poked into the middle of a muffin comes out clean.
4. Makes 20 to 22 miniature muffins.

Enjoy!

And then......

Just remember because theres no flour it doesn't rise. But I take em to uni with me. They're a great snack before training. And so nice

LOL. Just had to point that out :p

And then......

LOL. Just had to point that out :p

Lol scott! You know I don't know how to bake, thats a womans job...but that's what I was told. I think it's self raising flour that raises...but don't ask me.