• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Healthy Muesli Slice

gareer

This is a reasonably healthy muesli slice that my sister found the recipe for and that I love! It tastes so good.

Ingredients:

• 270g Whole Grain Oats (such as Lowans)
  • 2 medium ripe bananas mashed
  • 2 green apples (skin on) grated
  • 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
  • 3 tablespoons sugar free apple sauce
  • 2 omega 3 enriched eggs beaten
  • 1 tablespoon LSA mi
Step 1 - Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line a non-stick 20x30cm slice tin with baking paper.

Step 2 - Mix all ingredients in a bowl until well combined. Press mixture into prepared tin.

Step 3 - Bake for 25 - 30 minutes or until slice is golden and firm to the touch. Cool slightly, then cut into squares to serve.

It's an amazing recipe. Enjoy!

This is a reasonably healthy muesli slice that my sister found the recipe for and that I love! It tastes so good.

Ingredients:

• 270g Whole Grain Oats (such as Lowans)
  • 2 medium ripe bananas mashed
  • 2 green apples (skin on) grated
  • 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
  • 3 tablespoons sugar free apple sauce
  • 2 omega 3 enriched eggs beaten
  • 1 tablespoon LSA mi
Step 1 - Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line a non-stick 20x30cm slice tin with baking paper.

Step 2 - Mix all ingredients in a bowl until well combined. Press mixture into prepared tin.

Step 3 - Bake for 25 - 30 minutes or until slice is golden and firm to the touch. Cool slightly, then cut into squares to serve.

It's an amazing recipe. Enjoy!
What's this ingredient?