• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Which rack? Force USA for Muscle Motion commercial

I'm looking at getting one of the following racks, but wanted to hear peoples opinions on the racks. I know the Force rack has a 2mm steel thickness, do you think this is too thin? Which rack would you choose and why?
w w w gymandfitness com au/commercial-power-rack.html

Or

w w w gymandfitness com au/muscle-motion-commercial-power-rack.html

I like the really close pin hole placings on the Force rack. You'll always be able to get exactly the right height on your safety pins with that one, but I couldn't justify paying the extra $145 just for that. I'd go with the Muscle Motion rack.

I think they are different companies Mikew, just have the same supplier for racks.

Gym and fitness do have good quality, proper thickness, resonably priced bumpers however! Whish they were a sponser, The 10% as Adrian offers is a great deal, given the decent prices to start with.

I have a Muscle Motion power rack at home and love it. Its not the Commercial one but it holding up to all the abuse i put it through

I've got the dip attachment and love it, think it was an extra $69 on top of the cost of the rack. Best money I ever spent.

I'm not sure how the spacing of the handles should be dependent on how tall or short you are. The distance between your arms would obviously be roughly the same as any average bloke, lol. I wouldn't worry about it.

You can control the height of the thing easily, just put it into whichever hole in the rack suits you.

I've never liked the idea of the chairs. I've read about it but always saw that as an accident waiting to happen.

As Markos said, get the MM. I just bought one, and i don't think anything else can match it at this price, very solid.

Regarding the Dip attachment, im 5'7", and its fine for me.

Yeah Dance Floor Dave, can you clarify that one for us. We don't need any more confusion around here. Lift your game please.

:eek::confused::eek::confused::eek::confused: