• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Training until you vomit

Forza_Onore

Yeah basically i been training for a while now but stopped for a bit due to an injury & basically now im back into it everytime i train i feel like im going to vomit. Taking Black Powder could also be whats causing the Naseau.
So my question is should i just scale my training back a little to avoid the naseau? or does my naseau just mean i've had a decent train, or maybe allow my body to get used to the Black Powder?

Cheers guys

Lol, seems pretty simple to me mate.
Stop taking the powder and see how you go.
Posted via Mobile Device

Forza, I would stop taking the Black Powder and also look at what you are eating and drinking before you train. I know if i eat certain foods it will affect my stomach during workouts.

Also if you are pushing hard and traing like you were before you stopped, you might need to ease back into it.

I tried blackpowder, got to the point where i'd drink it then bam 30 seconds later id be out in the backyard throwing my guts up

nasty stuff, started off ok though

I vomited a fair few times when I used black powder.

I normally vomit at least once a week anyway - but normally have just had a strong coffee or red bull

Thanks for replies guys. I've stopped taking black Powder & things are definately better.
The answer i was fishing for was the technical explanation of why some may vomit after a hard training session. Im still intrigued by this.

Thanks again guys

i dont have a technical answer.....i just put it down to the strength gods way of cleansing us of weakness!!! makes sense to me!!

Thanks for replies guys. I've stopped taking black Powder & things are definately better.
The answer i was fishing for was the technical explanation of why some may vomit after a hard training session. Im still intrigued by this.

Thanks again guys

Many people who get into weightlifting do so because they've been weedy all their lives - many have shit digestive systems (notice all the guys who 'cant eat enough') and part of this is problems with holding down food.

Many people who get into weightlifting do so because they've been weedy all their lives - many have shit digestive systems (notice all the guys who 'cant eat enough') and part of this is problems with holding down food.
Do you have more information on this? ^

Thats the technical answer i was looking for. Makes perfect sense.
Any suggestions on how to rectify my possibly shit digestive system?
Im assuming healthy eating would fix it up over time?

Thats the technical answer i was looking for. Makes perfect sense.
Any suggestions on how to rectify my possibly shit digestive system?
Im assuming healthy eating would fix it up over time?

Do not ask Oli 'The king of eating pies and drinking cans of mother' that question.