• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

sore joints and lower back

milketc

Due to having sore knees for the last few months I've mainly been doing upper body exercises (overhead press, bench press, chin ups, pull ups, dips, curls, etc) and my wrists, elbows and shoulders are sore, even though i haven't been to the gym for about a month.

Feels a bit like tendinitis in my wrists/elbows.. i warm up by starting with light weights, although i don't stretch after wards, i was wondering whether that might be the cause of this soreness. I find that my arms get bigger and harder to move after an upper body work out.. thought that was fairly normal though.

My wrists seem fairly weak, possibly due to nearly breaking them falling backwards on to ice at the snow last year, I'm thinking that they might be sore from bench press, although i try to keep my wrists from bending back. Although this seems impossible during dips or even push ups.

My shoulders don't seem as sore as my wrists/elbows as the pain is less sharp.

Any thoughts as to what may have caused this and how to help it repair would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

i think animal flex is a really good supplement for sore joints

Get high quality fish oil, you can get 500mg DHA and 250mg EPA capsules from the US for the same price as getting 500 crap 120mg DHA ones from the health shop.

Fadi said something about MSM being good, maybe he may post on here.

Fadi said something about MSM being good, maybe he may post on here.

msm-sulfur-powder-kilo-jarrow.jpg

htas_stevia_box_50x1g_sachet_308.jpg

emergenc.jpg

Work your way up to between 10-15 grams of MSM spread out thoughout the day. Take 3g at a time so you don't get any gastro problems.

WARNING: MSM seems to give great energy and you just keep on going and going. I'm giving a warning here because there is a time when one needs to relax and go to sleep! It's great for your hair, skin, nails, and joints. Why? Because it's the sulphur that your body loves to have. Do your research on MSM and you won't be disappointed. Great before a workout as an energy drink if anyone wishes to go that way also.

Fadi.

hmm after some googling i think it might be golfers elbow.. but ill try and see a physio again tomorrow fml