PDA

View Full Version : Middle Back Pain Immeadiatly after Front Squat

Stevo82
20-07-2010, 01:22 PM
Last night I decided to try some front squats for a change, I did 10 with a empty bar had a rest then put 20kg on each side, did one set and then immeadiatly after racking the bar I felt a tightness/pain in my middle to lower back and it hurts when I take a deep breath, end of session. I slept ok last night on my back or side only getting pain when I move. When I got out of bed I had a constant pain in my lower to middle back followed by the constant pain dulling off and only becoming painful when I twist/bend or so, I'm off to see the physio this morning I hope its not a spinal issue. I do have minor scoliosis, my last squat session was 3/5 130kg back squats and the last time I did fronts was at 90kg no worries, my form felt good.

Shrek
20-07-2010, 08:56 PM
What was the diagnosis?

Stevo82
20-07-2010, 10:00 PM
Not quite sure yet she tried to crack my back but my muscles are too tight, She told me to keep a heat pack on and relax. Back to see her on Friday morning to get my back cracked, the muscles should of stoped spasaming by then. The only thing I can think of is when I originly unracked the bar I used the crossed arm method and the bar was not centre and swung down to the right a bit?.