• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

leg press machine

Leg Press Hack Squat Machine

anyone know if thats any good?its from MM, i got a rack from them and so far no complaints...

To find out if it's any good you've got to go to the warehouse and try it. I've been and I have bought some items from there. I would like to see more consistency in quality. I take it the above machine is imported from China, which is not bad in itself; however there are ranges of quality that comes out of that vast country and your best bet is to go and try it or ask someone you trust who lives near by to do so. $1300 is not pocket change!

Fadi.

Let me know what you think if you do check it out... would love a leg press.

A lot of Gyms go down the gurgler.

Keep an eye out for Leg presses and Hack machines on ebay.

You can pick up REAL ones with linear bearings and megga heavy duty workmanship for under $1000. Sometimes under $500 if you can redo upholstery etc.

These warehouse ones are not in the same class as used gym ones. New - a good Gym industrial quality one is worth up to as much as a new small car.

If you keep an eye out for gym closing down auctions and ebay you will find one. Might take a while but it will be worth it. ;)

anyone know if thats any good?its from MM, i got a rack from them and so far no complaints...

I have this machine. Mines 'by' bodysolid, but they are all built in the same factory in china and each company just puts there own stamp on it

I've had mine for over 18 months now, no problems, and haven't bothered to keep the wheels lubed up and it slides just as good as when i bought it. Its pretty heavy mate and does the job well. I'm not one of those monster leg pressing people, so I don't know how much weight it can really hold, or where you are in the strength department but I've had 200kgs hanging off it no worries, and I wouldn't have reservations about putting on double that either

Thats advertised for 1200 not bad and the cheapest I've seen it so far, but I would assume it would be build for less then 200dollars so haggle that price down mate.

Once I saw photos of this liquidated gym equipment auction in brisbane on bb.com.

It was insane. They had bench presses and squat racks all along the walls of the warehouse, and a pile of gym matting that reached the ceiling. They had piles of plates and bars too, just mixed up together to go at some ridiculously low price.

A guy on the forum went and bought two plates. What a ****ing idiot.