• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Kefir

Is that pre bottled Ayran the same as Kefir? As I never really looked into it as my lebo mate used to guzzle that stuff with zaatar during lunch lol...

Cheers

No that's not the pre bottled stuff as I did say, I make my own yogurt Daniel. And as far as zaatar is concerned, the stuff is great but the cancer causing oil that the bakers mix it with is definitely not, (not to mention the constipation causing dough either.

Fadi.

No that's not the pre bottled stuff as I did say, I make my own yogurt Daniel. And as far as zaatar is concerned, the stuff is great but the cancer causing oil that the bakers mix it with is definitely not, (not to mention the constipation causing dough either.

Fadi.

Damn... Looks like I need to keep away from the Lebanese bakery - and I always knew that stuff caused constipation haha

Thanks

mix some greek style yogurt with soda water, and just alittle mint and salt, mix it and enjoy it, its called doogh, if u like kefir, u r gonna love doogh

Fadi.

OOOfftt Fadi?

What oil do they use?

I buy my our zaatar and mix with oil on whole meal organic bread..

What do the bakers use?

It looks like you miraculously lose facial hair whilst making kefir.

How is the texture of it? and taste?

Last tme i checked cocaine was illegal to sell as well daniel.

Been to the city friday night lately? Lol

Its illegal to sell in stores yes because the government is protectin us, dont eat raw eggs either you will spontaniously combust..
Posted via Mobile Device

Well buy me some if you do find some haha, I'll come pick it up ;)... Be sure too not bring your boys and I wont bring mine, it'll be an easy transaction...

My Auntie met a lady who farms everything her family eats, and they eat all their meat, milk etc RAW... She claims that the bacteria from the meat makes her stronger and she can survive a holocaust or some shit...

I might ask where she met her lol she might be willing to sell some raw milk, but then again she sounds quite the weirdo so if you want i'll put you onto her ;). . .

Lol... I think i have menher does she own
Lots of cats?

There is place form milk ill gve youmthe adress whej i get it. Im not posting it here..
Posted via Mobile Device