• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Jason Huh

Rugby88

I have Ep1c Calendar kunce
I followed this guy for awhile a few yrs ago when he won the Teen Nats....there was alot of hype around him when he won and then nothing ever came from it...just saw some new pics of him a few weeks out from the USA's...

Looking totally crazy!!!!

Teen Nats a few yrs ago:

12047-huh-j-02.jpg

New pics weeks out from the USA's:

37393_10150220930555454_619175453_1.jpg

32198_134826093197547_1000001047251.jpg

28348_127238183956338_1000001047251.jpg

28348_127237667289723_1000001047251.jpg

is he going for his pro card or is he already one?

Ill add him to my list of future guys to watch out for

He will be going for his Pro card mate - from what I know at the USA's every div winner is given a IFBB pro card.

Pretty sure he will be super heavy's

He will be going for his Pro card mate - from what I know at the USA's every div winner is given a IFBB pro card.

Really i had always been under the assumption most of the pro cards were given to the heavyweight winner. (because seriuosly to make money or get anywhere in the sport of BB you gotta be above 220 on stage nowadays)

Thanks for the update. :)

Maybe man - but I can remember like a middle/light weight getting one last year...

Maybe they have like 3,4,5 to give away and they pick...

Never really known how they work it with the nationals events - coz like you said giving a tiny light weight one is kinda pointless...unless they can do 202??

I dunno lol

Some federations offer Pro Cards to winners of individual weight class champions too (though normally the heavier classes only). This can mean that each year more than one bodybuilder may earn a Pro Card.

Yeah i just did a google and it seems some lower classes also get pro classes but not the norm..

i dont see the light weights guys getting very far after turning pro thou. Sponsership is very heavily reliant on the heavyweights.

With a standard pro gear cycle up to as much as USD$15k for mr olympia's and 6k-7k for the smaller shows such as grand prix financially its not plausible. Some of these smaller guys only get 30k sponsership a year if that

Yea true true!

I think he will go very close to winning the SH's looking at his shape and size...hope he wins it and gets a pro card though.

The way it used to work was.

The overall at the USA would get his pro card

Each division winner at the Nationals would get a pro card.

This may have changed as I havent followed the sport for quite some time.

That guy is huge.

I remember Huh, he had a photo shoot with Richard Jones who also promised greatness but amounted to little. I think Jason's father was also a bodybuilder of sort back in the day.

Any which way you cut it, that's one huge Asian...

Just got word that MD will be prob doing a training video with jason this week - so as soon as it comes up i'll post it up.

Huge but he looks like shit IMO. His face looks GH bloated. He just looks overdone.

Having said that I respect the effort and discipline required to get to that level.
Posted via Mobile Device