• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Marinades?

Daniel.308

Hey guys

Well I assume most of you guys eat a lot of steak and chicken breast and I am getting sick of the same marinades as I am loosing motivation to cook the same meal day in day out...

Just thought if some of you could post up 'healthy' easy marinades if they exist? From what I last remember the Masterfoods marinades were loaded with sodium and a whole lot of other crap which is why I don't use them (though would make life a million times easier)...

Cheers

I'm a fan of Master Foods Thai Seasoning. I use the stuff on chicken and fish, I will sprinkle it all over the meat and wrap it in foil with a piece of lime, then bake in over. Lemon works just as well and i have used orange with duck done the same way, Another one for duck (could use chicken) is cover bird with mustard leave in fridge 6-8 hours to let mustard soak in to skin, cut up some apples remove skin and core, stuff them inside bird then use a skewer to hold them in, I prefer to tie the bird (stops it falling appart when cooking) then rub honey all over it. Then stick it in the oven, 180C 45-60 min, a cup of white wine goes good in the bottom of the tray.

Hope this helps

Dont be a fagget daniel your a wog ask your mum for cooking tips not a forum...Budala

haha its not that its just these "wog" marinades are getting to me and since I don't cook I don't know what is in it... for all I know she's cooking with the legendary extra virgin olive oil and burning it and probably tryna kill me with trans fats ;)