• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Best tasting "Bread" Loaf ever..

Christian

Active Member, June10MOTM
Ok my mum made this the other night, I found the base recipe but im not 100% what she changed to make this thing taste so ****ing good. It is honestly the best tasting thing that is half decent health wise in terms of dessert i have ever tasted!

Prep Time 10 min

Cook time 1 hour

1cup wholemeal unbleached flour
2-1/2 cups wholemeal unbleached self rasing flour
2 teaspoons stevia extract
4 eggs lightly whisked
3/4 cups olive oil
2 1/2 cups zichinni grated fine
1 carrot grated fine
2teaspoons lemon rind grated
3teaspoons orange rind grated
1 banana
1 packet rasberrys
1 packet blueberrys
Cinnamon dusted on top...

Preheat over to 180degC.
Grease two deep loaf pans and line base with baking paper.
Combine sifted flours into large bowel.
Add reamining ingridients and mix well (whisk eggs first)
Spoon mixture into the prepared pan
Bake for 1 hour or until cooked when tested.
Stand brad pan for 10min..

You want it moist not dry....

This thing taste so ****ing epic.. I will check to see what else she added. But seriously i want one once a week!

ah no use , you know that when you try to make something your mum makes it never comes out the same

NOW WITH PICS!!!

EXTRAS TOO ADD

Coconut too top..
Manuka Honey in mix and drizzled on top before baking ...
2 tablespoons of peanut butter (my doing sssssshhhhhhhhh)

Zuccini added to mixture

025nkb.jpg

Mixed together

026ip.jpg

Mums secret to blue berry consistency.. You put batter then you layer the blueberries on top.. and then repeat..

027hj.jpg

Ready for oven

029oj.jpg

WORDS CANT DESCRIBE THE YUMNESS!!

031ld.jpg