• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Anzac biscuits

Ok, just made these. Bit of sugar, but...... Im allowed something with sugar every once and a while :p.

You need;
100g butter
20g coconut oil
1 cup oats
2 tablepoons of honey
1/2 cup of coconut
1/2 cup of almond meal
1/4 cup diced almonds
1 cup plain wholemeal flour
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 table spoon hot water
1/2 teaspoon bi-carb soda

*Turn oven onto 160*c

*Put the oats, coconut, almond meal, sugar, almonds, flour in a bowl. Mix around.

*Melt butter, coconut oil and honey in a pot, mix up.

* In a seperate bowl, add the 1 tablespoon of water, and 1/2 teaspoon of bicarb, mix.

*Add the melted pot of stuff to the bowl of bicarb, mix.

*Add to the dry ingredients, mix up.

*Make balls with the mix, about 3/4 size of golf ball, squash them down on your tray a bit.

*Cook for about 15-20mins.

*Let cool, then eat :).

Biscuit mix is rather dry, so its crumbly when you put them on the tray. Place with care.

Suggestions?

Obviously depends on how big you make them, but I got 10 plam size biscuits.
Posted via Mobile Device

How did they turn out i tried to make some protein wholemeal cookies they tasted like cardboard...

For taste, 10/10!
Make sure you let them cool before you live them. They are quite fragile :).

I finshed my 10 in 2 days lol. Make them, then get somebody to hide them for you :D.
Posted via Mobile Device