• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Portable Interval Timer - great for DC training, HIIT, etc.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Gymboss-GB2008/dp/B00194PWNQ/ref=tag_dpp_lp_edpp_ttl_in"][/ame]
d734.jpg

Product Features

• One or two different time intervals from 2 seconds to 99 minutes.
  • Auto mode keeps repeating through intervals. Can set from 1 to 99 rounds. Special alarm/vibrate notifies you when preset rounds are completed.
  • Alarm by beep, vibration, or both. Alarm duration of 1, 5, or 10 seconds.
  • Size of a small pager. Water and shock resistant. AAA battery included.
  • For use with: MMA, Boxing, Martial Arts, Cardio, Strength Training, Kettlebells, Body for Life, Weightlifting, Running, HIIT, Learn-to-Run, and more.
Product Description
The Gymboss is a small, easy-to-use, dual-mode, interval timer. This multi-use timer has many versatile functions that make it beneficial to virtually any type of exercise program. No more looking at the clock. The Gymboss allows you to focus all your intensity on the workout, giving you a better workout with better results! Maximize your training to increase: Anaerobic endurance, Cardio endurance, Increased VO2max, Muscle strength/size, and Fat lo

With the 2 separate time intervals, does this mean it can be set to sound every 3 minutes with 1 minute rest in between round's, like say a boxing timer? or say for tabatha workouts (10 seconds then at 40 etc)?

Been looking at getting one for boxing and HIIT work.

Yeah Macca. That's about how it works.

A woman from my Personal Training course had one, and it was great when we were taking people through circuit work as we could set it to have the circuit timer, and the second timer for the changeover period.

Admin, do you have any links as to where we can get one of these or the pricing?

Cheers.

My Nokia has interval timing in the stop watch bit, you set the intervals to whatever you like and how ever many of them you like, great for Tabata.

Admin, do you have any links as to where we can get one of these or the pricing?

Cheers.

You can get them from Australian Kettlebells. I can't post the link as I don't have 15 posts, but they sell them there for $30

Cheers

There is also an iPhone app of it if you have an iPhone.

Used to have an iPhone, but not anymore, lol.

You can get them from Australian Kettlebells. I can't post the link as I don't have 15 posts, but they sell them there for $30

Cheers

Ah nice. I might look into them, unless i can figure out if my new watch happens to have this functionality :)

I got mine from the States a year ago. It arrived not working, I just threw it in the bin, not worth the hassle of contacting them