• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Sore throat

Rugby88

I have Ep1c Calendar kunce
Yo guys - as some of you may know I have been sick over the last couple of weeks....this week I have been fine, training, eating etc etc

But I have had this weird sore throat - sort of isolated to the left side of my throat - seems to be worst at night and as soon as I get up in the morning - of course if I think about it it becomes worse.

I was thinking maybe a infection - but I feel totally fine, no fever ...nothing + my gf has not caught anything and if it was an infection Iam sure she would of caught it.

I know it could be anything and what Iam thinking is Iam still recovering from the flu and also seeing as though I have been coughing so much the last couple of weeks that may of made it sore..

I hardly ever get sick so I dunno if its a normal thing to have this after the flu or not....

Any advice would be good!

Do you suffer with allergies or hayfever.

Is your nose runny?
If it is does - which way does it drip?
Posted via Mobile Device

try a mouth wash , some lemon juice and a few teaspoons of salt , gargle and rinse , do it 3-4times a day

could simply be swollen glands from fighting the infection pressing on your tonsils (if you have them)....

our could be from swallowing to much of Kris' man spunk, I've heard drinking lots of pineapple juice helps the taste LOL

Abit runny mate - hmmm I guess outa my right lol - havnt really checked.

I mean; Drip out your nose or down your throat?

I used to suffer with throat infections. Swollen glands.

Live around pets?
Do you get itchy skin, eyes?
Posted via Mobile Device

could simply be swollen glands from fighting the infection pressing on your tonsils (if you have them)....

our could be from swallowing to much of Kris' man spunk, I've heard drinking lots of pineapple juice helps the taste LOL

LOLOLOL Dirty bastard.

If swollen glands do I need to be doing anything about it? - or just drink plenty of water/rest etc

I mean; Drip out your nose or down your throat?

I used to suffer with throat infections. Swollen glands.

Live around pets?
Do you get itchy skin, eyes?
Posted via Mobile Device

Both mate nose and throat....

No pets and no itchy skin/eyes

when deep throating just take it in slowly and wet the lips some relax the tonsils if u can.. thats what my ex-girlfriends told me anywayz..

/ceffo runs and hides

Allergic reactions generally caused from histamine... Google for a vitamin that destroys histamine.. I know what one will appear but I don't wan to state it here for fears of being burnt at the steak for talking such rubbish..

If glands are swollen it is because of an immune response to bacteria or a virus in the body. All you need to do is boost immune function..
Posted via Mobile Device