• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

pain

chrisp

So today i loaded up the bar with 80kg on the rack and squated 10 times (warm up)

then loaded 155kg to do 3x5 the norm for the start of my leg workout..

On my third rep i had a sharp pain down the side of my lower stomach (just above my crown jewels )

stopped straight away , has anybody any ideas??

doesnt hurt now , and doesnt seam to be any damadge

See a doctor chris, maybe a hernia.
Might not, I've never had one, get it checked to be safe.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thats wot i was thinking,silverback.

Anybody here had any experiences with hernias ???

I haven't, but my dad had his taken out few months back and then a mesh was placed to prevent it from happening again. He was in bed for a good 2 weeks before he could return back to work. Basically he couldn't lift anything for a few weeks but now it is all back to normal. My dad already knew about that lump low on his stomach but it wasn't really bothering him until it got bigger and then he went to check it out. Just check the area where it hurts frequently and i would get it checked asap before it develops.