• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Phone upgrade time...

Christian

Active Member, June10MOTM
Ok its time for the mrs and i to upgrade the old mobile phones...

This slow ass n95 is doing my head in unlucky for me it isnt an 8gig.

Anyway what is going around at the moment?

No we dont want i phones...

Want to stick with nokia...

Should i wait for a n87?

Any suggestions?

Thanks..

iPhone :D

Seriously, I was a hater, but I couldnt live without it now.
Sorry I couldnt be much help champ.

I hate touchscreens, and my plan runs out in 2-3 months.

So far I'm looking at the blackberry 9700 ($50 a month on 24 month plan with... voda I think) or a nokia E72. Neither particularly grabs me though, I'm yet to find a recent non touchscreen phone that does.

Ps my n95 was fantastic but is in three pieces cos I fail

iPhone :D

Seriously, I was a hater, but I couldnt live without it now.
Sorry I couldnt be much help champ.

Same here. I said I'd never get one as I'd break it at work. I bought one anyway and have never looked back
Posted via Mobile Device

I have played with a few, seems like gimmick to me...

Apple seem to find a way to fail at everything...

I do alot of texting on the go so a physical keypad is a must if an i phone had one as well then yeah maybe it would be a goer... 2nd on the list is a camera, there seems to be nokia phones wiht 8mg and 12mg coming out soon.

I also want it for emails and syncing to outlook apparently the iphone does this quite badly...

2mp form the iphone doesnt cut it.

I've never been interested in an iPhone either, but all my clients that have one give it a massive thumbs up.

A 100% approval rating from people I know and trust tell me I should listen, they do the same to me.

I'll get an iPhone on my next plan.

Plus the new Iphone has 5mp, a flash and HD video

I've never been interested in an iPhone either, but all my clients that have one give it a massive thumbs up.

A 100% approval rating from people I know and trust tell me I should listen, they do the same to me.

I'll get an iPhone on my next plan.

Plus the new Iphone has 5mp, a flash and HD video

Thats promising... though give me a keyboard and id be more intersted!

If you want it for emails I would still say the blackberry / e72 are up your ally. Both are 'business' smartphones built with such things in mind.

The blackberry camera is piss poor (dunno about the e72), but it's a phone not a camera

If you want it for emails I would still say the blackberry / e72 are up your ally. Both are 'business' smartphones built with such things in mind.

The blackberry camera is piss poor (dunno about the e72), but it's a phone not a camera

i want a blackberry but to be honest i dont use my phone enough.. im happy to have a $100 Nokia, one that makes calls and i can use to text..

That is my dilemma also, I dunno if I can justify it beyond 'toy I find interesting for 2 weeks'.

I pay $40 a month now though so $50 for a bb isn't totally ludicrous... or perhaps I'm just talking myself into it.

That is my dilemma also, I dunno if I can justify it beyond 'toy I find interesting for 2 weeks'.

I pay $40 a month now though so $50 for a bb isn't totally ludicrous... or perhaps I'm just talking myself into it.

lol i think you are selling it to yourself..lol. i do it all the time..lol.. but i really want to get off being on a plan so that helps me make my decision..

A girl at a phone shop today said the I Phone 4 will retail for over $2000.

Last edited:
I'm not a gadget guy at all but the iPhone is great.

Best phone for doing some web surfing. I only really use my iPhone for this forum actually.
I've had no problem syncing with outlook, I love the way you can check emails very quickly and without any drama.
The apps are great. Jailbreaking the thing and getting free apps and apps that apple won't authorize for sale in the app store is even better.
32gb holds plenty of media
PTC PPP will be available on it shortly
the keypad is fine noobs, even with my fat fingers. Plus the predictive text is good enough to fix 99% of typos.

Just get one
Posted via Mobile Device

the keypad is fine noobs, even with my fat fingers. Plus the predictive text is good enough to fix 99% of typos.

God thats the best advice I have heard all year, do it noobs and I won't make fun of your spelling anymore and Shrek won't have to fix your thread titles.