• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Please explain toning / weights

gtrb26dett

Hi I'm just curious if you are doing weight training and when you get to a certain point where you are happy with how your ass is sitting and your arms and everything seem to be toned.

Do you have to keep increases your weights to stay like that or can you just keep doing the same exercises and you will stay that way?

Thank-you

Its the eating more than the weights Catherine.

The gym part isnt an issue as much as relaxing how you eat is.

You will be able to get to a weight and stop increasing, but you'll never be able to drink and eat what you like if you back off the progress, ever.

okay thanks for that. I have changed my eating habits a lot since my injury because I have been getting fat. My only problem is I sometimes skip meals not meaning to but I forget to eat and then I'm like I have not eaten yet.

I have been eating more meats, eggs, bacon, fruit, vegie soups, only drinking water but its hard I think I'm doing good

If health is your long term goal, then remember that you age.
You should always work as hard as you can on the day, this comes from experience.
Posted via Mobile Device

yeah, I think that if you want to stay the way you are, you should take into account that somethings gonna come up and take you down, get a little bit more muscle and a bit less fat the same way you'd go out and buy house insurance.
or a burglar alarm or something, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.
just protection against the possibility of something bad happening, you know, being prepared.
o.0

Last edited: